Do you love collaborating with teams to solve complex problems and deliver solutions?
Are you passionate about customer understanding, relationship and creative selling approaches?
Join our technology driven Sales Team
Bringing the most cutting-edge physical and digital technologies together to create oilfield equipment is the beating heart of our work. Devising smarter systems that control and monitor oil and gas extraction, our subsea and flexible pipe capabilities are industry-leading and commercially innovative.
Shape the future
As Lead Sales Specialist, you take ownership for planning and development for the overall sales strategy of your team. In a high-impact, fast-paced environment you'll work with exclusive product lines. As a trusted leader, you’ll deliver successful outcomes for customers through innovation, strategic solutions, good relationships and thorough business understanding.
As a Lead Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Developing your team's sales initiatives using your knowledge of competitors to access new markets and customers.
- Leading a department with large estimated orders.
- Promoting new products and solutions through customer education and internal training.
- Identifying and building long-term strategic relationships with key customers and markets to develop partnerships and opportunities.
- Promoting a collaborative and customer focused environment to ensure best practices and successful delivery to our clients.
- Handling local focus on Medium size territory.
Fuel your Passion:
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have 5 years’ experience in Upstream Oil & Gas Drilling industry with demonstrable knowledge of global markets and key players
- Have 1 year experience of working with ADNOC Onshore and ADNOC Offshore Drilling Departments.
- Demonstrable experience of managing tight project timescales and adhering to deadlines.
- Demonstrable Expert in building financial models in Excel.
- Proficient use of Company CRM system, Salesforce.com.
- Demonstrable Expert in building business cases for business opportunities.
- technical information in a clear, concise manner.
- Demonstrable Expert in reviewing customer contracts and identifying/mitigating areas of risk.
- Be able to work with minimal supervision but remain compliant with Company processes.
- Be able to network across the wider company stakeholders within the Product Company and Regions.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location (up to 5 days a week)
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you work in the day.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.R103501