We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Under broad direction from the Transfer Pricing Director, will manage global transfer pricing documentation compliance, planning and controversy.
- Responsible for managing Global documentation including Master File, Local File and Country by Country reporting, actively managing deadlines.
- Advise on transfer pricing planning aspects of international business including reorganizations, M&A, and cross-border transactions involving multiple jurisdictions.
- Review and preparation of inter-company agreements supporting intra-group transactions
- Review and quantification of audit risk for FIN48 purposes.
- Assist with global transfer pricing audits by preparing supporting analysis while working with local finance and tax teams.
- Preparation/reviewing technical memoranda in support of transfer pricing planning initiatives.
- Responsible for career development and coaching of personnel.
- Managing and working with external advisors
- Undergraduate degree in Economics, Accounting or related field; advanced degree (MBA, JD, Ph.D.) is preferred.
- 7 years or more of related experience and/or equivalent combination of education and competency.
- Strong technical knowledge and deep understanding of Transfer Pricing concepts, including transfer of intellectual property, Intangible Property Valuations, transfers of tangible goods, intercompany services and other financial transactions.
- In depth knowledge of the Global transfer pricing regulations, including U.S.
- Excellent personal communications skills and ability to work in team environment a must.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E., Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 181434
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Finance
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.