We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Under general supervision, provides Frac/Acid job design, well support, and post job analysis to NWA/Country customers. Develops and maintains personal relationship with the technical customer base in designated area. At this level, assignments are generally well defined with clear and specified objectives. Has developed technical competence in one Product Service Line (PSL) and a general understanding of other PSLs. Performs assignments requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering principles. Works independently and may provide work direction to others at site. Functions as a communications link between customer and the Solutions Team. Consults with PSLs regarding equipment needs and specifications. Requires a degree in Engineering, and a minimum of 1 year experience. Certification as an Engineer-in-Training is desirable.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
- Innovative work-environment in a global company
- Competitive salaries and pension schemes
- Career opportunities both domestically and globally
- Highly skilled colleagues in an international environment
- Focus on technology and further development
- Outstanding insurance coverage including private health coverage
- Occupational health service
- Excellent deals at one of the country's largest fitness centers
- Discounts on recreational activities including yoga, swimming and golf
- Beneficial employee stock-purchase plan
Reforma a Boca Limon km 2.49, Reforma, Chiapas, 29500, Mexico
Requisition Number: 181023
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Production Solutions
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.