At ExxonMobil, our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, we are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by the pride in what we do and what we stand for.
The success of our Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses is the result of the talent, curiosity and drive of our people. They bring solutions every day to optimize our strategy in energy, chemicals, lubricants and lower-emissions technologies.
We invite you to bring your ideas to ExxonMobil to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs. Learn more about our What and our Why and how we canwork together.
ExxonMobil in Singapore
ExxonMobil is one of Singapore’s largest foreign manufacturing investors with over S$25 billion in fixed asset investments.
We have manufacturing facilities that include an integrated world-scale refining and petrochemical complex in Jurong and Jurong Island, a network of service stations under the Esso brand, operate a lubricant plant and are a supplier of cylinder cooking gas. ExxonMobil provides customers and commercial markets in the region with ground transportation, industrial, aviation and marine fuels, lubricants, petrochemicals and liquefied natural gas (LNG).
As Singapore serves as the AP hub for some of our businesses, we employ about 3,500 people across positions in operations, projects, commercial, corporate support functions and others.
ExxonMobil also contributes to community programs in Singapore that support the arts, education, health and the environment.
For more information, visit www.exxonmobil.com.sg or follow ExxonMobil Singapore on LinkedIn and Instagram.
What you will do
If successful, you will be an integral part of the LNG Optimization and Trading Team, providing commercial support, building relationship with external parties and proactively seeking optimization opportunities within ExxonMobil’s LNG portfolio to deliver incremental value. The key deliverables include:
- Innovate, seek optimization opportunities and drive value captures through working with LNG teams, including LNG marketing / trading, shipping and analytics teams
- Serve as EM scheduling / delivery focal point for, and maintain excellent relationships with all stakeholders (Buyers, LNG Marketer, Trader, LNG Plant, Production Scheduler, Ship Charterer, Ship Scheduler, Contract Administrator and in-country representative) to enable timely lifting and delivery of cargos within the global portfolio
- Develop and implement LNG Annual Delivery Program / 90-Day Schedule, co-ordinate day-to-day LNG cargo deliveries and other schedule adjustments
- Determine spot volume with LNG plant production team and then working with LNG Trading team to optimize cargo values
- Perform and understand scheduling, marketing or operational reasons to achieve optimal result, work with the optimization team and seek optimization opportunities to create values
- Provide stewardship reports; prepare internal / external presentations
Skills and Qualifications
- A degree in either Business, Marketing, Economics or Engineering
- Ability to read, understand and execute contractual clauses, i.e. rights, flexibilities and obligations
- Creative and innovative mind to seek optimization opportunities to create values
- Highly collaborative
- Possesses high analytical and computational skills to dissect and evaluate scheduling simulation results, being enable to quantify and evaluate trade-offs
- Inter-personal effectiveness with internal and external parties
- Advantageous if you are fluent in one of the following language, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean
- Ability to work in multi-cultural environment
- Able to travel occasionally
Stay connected with us:
Learn more at our website
Follow us on LinkedIn and Instagram
Like us on Facebook
Subscribe our channel at YouTube
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunity in conformance with all applicable laws and regulations to individuals who are qualified to perform job requirements. The Company administers its personnel policies, programs, and practices in a non-discriminatory manner in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, work assignment, promotion, transfer, termination, wage and salary administration, and selection for training.
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, and you can find out more about our hiring process here.
We thank you for your interest in ExxonMobil.
Nothing herein is intended to override the corporate separateness of local entities. Working relationships discussed herein do not necessarily represent a reporting connection, but may reflect a functional guidance, stewardship, or service relationship.
Exxon Mobil Corporation has numerous affiliates, many with names that include ExxonMobil, Exxon, Esso and Mobil. For convenience and simplicity, those terms and terms like corporation, company, our, we and its are sometimes used as abbreviated references to specific affiliates or affiliate groups. Abbreviated references describing global or regional operational organizations and global or regional business lines are also sometimes used for convenience and simplicity. Similarly, ExxonMobil has business relationships with thousands of customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like venture, joint venture, partnership, co-venturer, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.