We have an immediate opening for a Heavy Equipment Operator (HEO). Candidates should have at least one (1) year of experience operating a variety of heavy equipment, preferably large industrial fork trucks. A HEO is responsible for inspecting equipment before and after usage. All equipment operators must follow company safety guidelines at all times.Job Duties
- Operate large forklifts moving drill pipe materials throughout the facility.
- Maintain material flow of production line(s) in which HEO is assigned to safely.
- Stage material for the next operation; will be required to pick up large pieces of lumber frequently throughout a scheduled shift.
- Make real time material movement transactions in Oracle database.
- Perform daily inspections of equipment.
- operate shuttle truck transporting pipe from one side of the plant to the other across a public road.
- Heavy Equipment experience
- Computer skills
- Must have good math skills
- Must perform duties with minimal supervision
- Must be able to comprehend written and verbal instructions.
- Must have a valid driver's license with CDL A endorsement.