- Job ID- 26398
- Country- Norway
- Location(s)- Oslo, Stavanger, Bergen
- Company- Equinor ASA
- Contact Name- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Workplace- Onshore
- Discipline- Renewables
- Education Preferred- Bachelor or Master's degree
- Experience Preferred- More than 10 years
- Closing Date- Nov 12 2023
We're 22,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we're facing an enormous task- supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We're up for the challenge. Are you?The position
By joining our team in Renewables you will have the opportunity to-
- Hold accountab ility for prov iding project planning d eliverables and analysis to project management and relevant stakeholders.
- Enable interface alignment between different disciplines, and secure control of project status and basis for effective management decision making through all project phase s .
- Manage scheduling activities, planning basis updates, perform trend analysis and evaluate project scenarios and progress float/critical path and identify risk areas and propose mitigating actions.
- Drive establishment and implementation of Equinor’s project planning methodology , experience, and benchmark according to business case strategies, from design phase to project close out.
- Collaborate, motivate, guide, and build strong relationships with respective disciplines and stakeholders to ensure high quality project planning deliverables, like e.g., network planning and schedule risk assessments and analysis.
- Contribute to strong collaboration with suppliers and close follow up of contract obligations and deliveries.
- Contribute to relevant networks and continuous learning, experience transfer and improvement of Equinor’s templates, methods, procedures, and tools within the planning discipline.
Project control is a key project integrator in all projects. Our competence adds value at all levels in a project - from total business case to contract establishment and follow-up at various engineering and construction sites.
As an experienced Project Planner , you will p l ay an important r ol e in shaping and accelerating the energy transition and Equinor’s profitable growth within renewables and will b e part of the Project Control and Monitoring competence centre within Equinor’s REN (Renewables) project delivery , therefore playing a vital part in provi din g project control services across our global renewable project portfolio.You
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for-
- Experience with project planning tools such as Safran and Primavera.
- Experience of working in renewable e nergy , Oil & Gas, or large- scale capital projects.
- E xperience of leading or coordinating Project Planning / Project Controls activities in a multinational business would be an adva ntag e.
- Strong analytical, presentation, communication and influencing skills.
- Curious, proactive, commercial mindset and accountable attitude.
- Good understanding of multidiscipline project developments and ability to work within a high-performance, cross-functional organization with tight timelines and ambitious targets.
- Geographical flexibility is an advantage.
- Bachelor’s or M aster’s degree and 10 + years post-graduate relevant experience.
Please attach copies of your CV, diplomas, certificates and grades in English or a Scandinavian language.
Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated.
If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. Candidates will be asked for information on affiliation to high-risk countries for a security assessment. Furthermore, background checks are performed on all final candidates and all permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.Why join us?
At Equinor, we care about each other as much as our business. That's why we offer-
- Not just a job; a career. In Equinor, your development begins on day one. You will build your competence through a wide range of learning activities while being empowered to build your career across multiple disciplines and geographies. Our internal job market allows endless opportunities for development and growth within your own field or in other interesting and relevant areas for you.
- Attractive rewards. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with competitive salaries, global parental leave, variable pay schemes and a share savings plan.
- Wellness and work-life balance. Our employees' well-being is a priority. We recognise that for you to be the best version of yourself in the workplace, being able to collect your children, attend a class or simply enjoy social time can be invaluable. That's why we encourage you to make use of our flexible work arrangements.
- An inclusive culture. We believe embracing our differences makes us stronger. For us true inclusion means being able to bring your whole self to work, and for everyone to feel accepted and valued.
For more information visit Equinor's website-