Does working with minimal supervision excite you?
Join our Quality Team
The Bently Nevada
Regional Sales Manager’s primary role is to work to develop long-term relationships with customers, manage complex issues and projects, analyze market trends, and be involved in the bringing to life the overall business strategy.Partner with the best
As a Bently Nevada
Regional Sales Manager, will be accountable for developing and executing customer strategy for Bently Nevada product and service offerings
for midsize customers in a limited geographic territory and responsible for orders growth of products and services for these target customers.
As an Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Developing and executing customer strategy for midsize customers in a limited geographic territory and responsible for orders growth of products and services for these targeted customers.
- Leading and facilitate teamwork within the commercial family (Customer Care, Services, and Commercial Operations) assigned to support the Growth of commercial accounts within their assigned territory. Will be responsible for communicating growth strategy, as well as driving execution on customer orders across the team.
- Being the main point of contact for customers and be responsible for facilitating all relationships and engagements at customer facilities within the assigned territory.
- Leading and participating in cross-functional teams and projects to achieve account and regional goals.
- Being responsible for customer account growth including strategy development, planning and execution, product/service opportunities identification, and value communication.
- Providing feedback to the product line team on customer wants and needs, new product/service needs, product modifications and help them develop sound business cases.
- Facilitating engagement of customers through CAB / VOC / NPI feedback sessions
- Engaging in the selling of our digital offerings in partnership with Augury and ARMS Reliability
- Creating a value/consultative/outcome/gap selling strategy through the understanding of customers less and business models associated key drivers.
- Interpreting and understanding contractual commitments.
To be successful in this role you will require:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university and a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in sales and/or engineering.
- Have efficient oral and written communication skills.
- Have interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Have leadership initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Have the ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Permissive Leave - Leave can be taken as needed for vacation, illness, or personal reasons, but must be coordinated with and approved by your manager.
- Flextime - Shift or change of hours worked over the course of a working day while still working a standard-length workday/workweek.
- Remote Work - Regular responsibilities performed away from the designated business location for a portion or entirety of the arranged work hours.
- Compressed Work Week - Reduces the number of days worked over a week while still adhering to the standard hours for the full week.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Education Assistance
- Generous Parental Leave
- Mental Health resources
- Dependent Care
- Additional elected or voluntary benefit
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.R103495