Would you like the opportunity to develop your career with a global energy company?
Become part of a global leader in inspection and engineering services
About The Team
Quest Integrity, a Baker Hughes company, is a global leader in assessing the reliability of critical assets for the energy and process industries. Quest Integrity employs leading-edge technology and subject matter expertise to help companies improve the uptime, performance and longevity of their assets.Partner with the best
The Data Analyst is responsible for accurate and timely analysis of ultrasonic (UT) in-line inspection (ILI) data. Working with the pipeline services team to efficiently process and analyze data, they will support assessment engineers with fitness-for-service assessments and finalization of reports for state-of-the-art inline inspections of pipelines.
As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Completing assigned trainings and practice data sets to learn UT data analysis.
- Evaluating and analyzing data acquired during an in-line inspection under the supervision of current level I, III or III Data Analysts.
- Supporting engineers in fitness-for-purpose assessments of pipeline condition.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. High School diploma/GED required.
- Possess computer skills and ability to quickly learn and adapt to proprietary software applications.
- Have written and verbal communication skills.
- Be customer focused, with an excellent attention to detail and an ability to work in a team environment.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Please talk to us about the specific working patterns available when you apply.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.R102981