We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision, promotes excellent customer relations at the worksite.
- Plans and performs necessary calculations for fluids management at the well site as needed.
- May coordinate the activities of service operators during equipment rig up, rig down, and the preparation of equipment for performing a job.
- Ensures customer satisfaction with work performed.
- Performs data collection and data distribution on jobs as needed.
- Responsible for conducting pressure pumping operations, such as spotting acid and other fluids, in accordance with job design parameters safely and consistently in accordance with the job plan.
- Coordinates the clean up, repair, and preparation of equipment for the next job.
- Utilizes competency processes to enhance own skills development and job performance.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency and profitability of operations.
- Must possess exceptional skills within the service line and have a general understanding of other service functions.
- Must be knowledgeable of HMS, HSE standards, work methods and guidelines.
- Promotes and contributes to safety awareness and environmental consciousness.
- Promotes and takes an active part in quality and continuous improvement processes.
- Requires completion of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Skills are acquired through 1.5 years of experience and completion of required competencies for current and next level.
- Must have Class A CDL licensure
- Must have a satisfactory driver record with no DWI/DUI convictions in the past three years or any current DWI/DUI charges
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
4999 East Pointe Drive, Zanesville, Ohio, 43701, United States
Requisition Number: 179747
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Production Enhancement
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.