We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Operator Assistant II: $18.50/hr
- Potential Annual Earnings: $90,850.00
- Average annual earnings is an estimation dependent on hours worked per week, overtime hours worked, product service line, location and position. An offer of employment with Halliburton does not guarantee employment for any length of time.
- $45.00/day per diem or paid housing during scheduled time on.
- Position is eligible for $600 a month stipend based out of Williston, ND.
- Under supervision, delivers Product Service Line (PSL) equipment to wellsite
- Provides proppant handling services, manifolding rig-up and tanks measurement during the job
- Learns basic operations to include but not limited to:
- Performing pre/post job equipment inspections
- Performing and completing preventative maintenance procedures
- Operating support equipment (i.e., proppant handling, Fluid Tanks, suction manifolding, treating lines, etc.)
- Learn and adheres to Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) procedures and guidelines, and other appropriate safety and service quality protocols and guidelines
- Assists in assembly and preparation of equipment for installation and service
- Assists in the clean-up, repair, and preparation for the next job
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations
- Promotes and takes an active part in quality improvement processes
- Completes training as required following the Company's learning development system and processes
- Must have High school diploma or equivalent education
- Must have 3-6 months experience as Operator Assistant I – Frac/Acid or 1 year of related work experience in oilfield services
- Class A CDL licensure preferred
- Must have a satisfactory driver record with no DWI/DUI convictions in the past three years or any current DWI/DUI charges
- Completion of Operator Assistant I – Frac/Acid competencies, or similar level of competence from previous industry experience
- Able to lift 60 lbs.
- Able to communicate effectively with others
- Able to pass background, physical and drug screen
- Able to understand and carry out routine oral and written instructions
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Able to accommodate a flexible work schedule, long workdays, and/or irregular work hours, be on-call with short notice and exposed to extreme weather conditions
- Maintains effective working relationship with other employees
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
826 48th Ave West,, Williston, North Dakota, 58801, United States
Requisition Number: 179790
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Production Enhancement
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.