Includes routine product testing and product qualification in support of chemical, oil, or gas production/manufacturing for product release. Develops and implements inspection programs and tests to ensure compliance and quality control for product certification.
- Assist Lab Lead to ensure that the Chevron Products are consistent in quality and are accurately blended as per Lubricant Manufacturing Specifications Sheets.
- Support the functions of Testing Laboratory to ensure that testing equipment and testing activities are in conformance with Chevron standards and ISO 9001-2015 Quality Assurance System, and that the laboratory services are maintained up to the level of end users.
- Implement the Chevron Product Integrity Policy.
- Review and handle all testing activities being carried out at Lab (located in Lahore).
- Responsible to carries out the calibration activities of the equipment involves in the routine testing as per schedule to ensure the precision and accuracy.
- Responsible to conduct maintenance / servicing of all equipment installed at Laboratory and update Records/Schedule to ensure that all-major and critical equipment are regularly serviced and monitored.
- Implement the statistical techniques on each critical equipment as a part of quality system & keep the record
- Coordination with Lab Lead status, scheduling of testing activities.
- Able to visit customer door step with Mobile Testing Van, also can manage Van services and operation individually.
- Liaison all testing activities independently, this includes performed preventative maintenance and calibration of all the lube testing equipments.
- Coordinate with technical manager, sales staff in order to manage used oil testing activities as well as Mobile Testing Van’s operation.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.