Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Operator (2 Positions)
located in Suratthani, Thailand.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Execute and assist lead operator in terminal operational activities as per established priorities.
- Execute planned routine maintenance activities and related.
- Provide quality service to customers.
- Vocational Certificate, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Science, Engineering, Business, or Operations related field.
- 3-5 years direct experience in operations.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Good team player. Innovative and has ability to make data-driven decisions.
- This position will be based in Suratthani province.
This position is identified to be part of Chevron (Thailand) Limited’s (“CTL
”) fuel business and other businesses relating to its operation (collectively, “Fuels Business
On 31 January 2023, Star Petroleum Refining Public Company Limited (“SPRC
”) obtained its shareholders’ approval to acquire CTL’s Fuels Business (the “Transaction
”). As part of the Transaction, CTL will transfer its Fuels Business, including the relevant employees, to its affiliate, Star Fuels Marketing Limited (“SFL
”). SFL is currently targeted to start its first day of operations in Q4 2023 and will, on or around that day, replace CTL as the employer and assume all rights and obligations as employer.
Subsequently, at completion of the Transaction, all of the shares of SFL will be transferred to SPRC and SFL will be a wholly-owned subsidiary of SPRC.
More information will be made available to those who progress through selection process.
SFL is a private limited company incorporated under the laws of Thailand, with its registered office at 19 Tower 3, SCB Park Plaza, 7th Floor, Ratchadapisek Road, Chatuchak, Chatuchak, Bangkok, 10900.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.