Total Number of Openings
Provides administrative or office support to the General Manager and Finance business unit.Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
Executive Support- performs the following duties for and on behalf of the MSSC General Manager (GM) such as:
Workplace Support Management Such As
- Manages organization of GM's calendar to ensure proper alignment with scheduled activities and meetings.
- Organizes the GM’s business travel arrangements and addresses travel issues.
- Manages the expense reimbursement reports of the GM.
- Secures and handles confidential information.
- Provides support and help to organize and implement GM-sponsored activities such as Governance Committee, Coordination Committee and Finance Management Team meetings, townhalls, diversity activities, earnings calls, focus group discussions, coffee sessions, and other employee engagement activities.
- Provides support to the GM in carrying out his external roles in the industry (e.g., AMCHAM, GICC, PAMURI, IBPAP, etc.)
- Assists in planning, organizing, and documenting the itineraries of GM’s business visitors.
Procurement Support Such As
- Manages admin and logistic requirements (food, venue, transportation, registration, itinerary, etc.) for various Business Unit (BU) activities such as diversity & inclusion, business continuity, leadership conferences, team buildings and other BU-related activities.
- Processes requests for workplace supplies thru the use of procurement card (Pcard) and ensure proper liquidation of expenses.
Travel Support Services Such As
- Coordinates with vendors on behalf of the BU for their operational requirements. This includes sourcing, contracting, & ordering activities of non-CBRES & in-scope Procurement to Payment (P2P) materials & services
- Ensures invoices submitted by vendors meet MSSC tax substantiation requirements before being processed for payment
- Resolves payment and invoice discrepancies with vendors and Asia Pacific Accounts Payable (i.e., incorrect VAT computation)
- Assists in contract management such as securing signatures and acts as middleman between owner and Procurement team.
Other Tasks Such As
- Assists to process travel documents and embassy requirements of employees and visitors (i.e., letter of invitation for VISA application) as necessary.
- Handles BU visitor management helping ensure MSSC visitor guidelines are adhered to.
- Provides mobile phone support to BU employees, including contracting, processing of order, payment, renewal, replacement, and liquidation of mobile related expenses.
- Provides administrative and logistic support to MSSC Corp Affairs activities, specifically for food ordering, offsite venue support, and purchasing of materials and giveaways.
- Will act as the lead admin support to the other BU Admin Assistants to ensure alignment and efficiency in administering tasks.
- Bachelor's Degree in business or any related courses
- At least 2 years of work experience as an Administrative or Executive Assistant
- Excellent English communication skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications
- Keen attention to detail and highly organized
- Strong financial acumen
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of a diverse workforce.
- Ability to plan, balance and multi-task job responsibilities based on business need; approach work proactively to maintain a high level of accomplishment.
- Ability to meet deadlines while producing high quality work; ability to anticipate needs and follow through to completion.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.