Do you enjoy assembly and testing electro-mechanical equipment?
Would you like the opportunity to work in a global energy company?
Our global team manufactures, rebuilds and requalifies equipment to be deployed into the field for artificial lift. We are a highly recognized team who successfully deliver the highest quality of service to our customers.Partner with the best
As an AccessESP Assembly Technician, you would participate in manufacturing of new equipment, equipment teardowns, repairs and assembly per work instructions and bill of material requirements for AccessESP equipment. While partnering with cross-functional teams to deliver successful projects and develop innovations.
As an AccessESP Assembly Technician, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Read and comprehend instruction and follow established procedures.
- Collect all material and equipment need to begin the process.
- Take and record precision measurement to ensure proper fit.
- Align material and put together parts to build more complex units.
- Check results to ensure highest quality. Report issues, malfunctions or defects.
- Maintain equipment, keeping in good working order
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Have relevant industry experience (electronic, oilfield, automotive) with excellent mechanical aptitude (soldering electronic components, reading blueprints and engineering diagrams, etc)
- Show good mechanical skills, and the ability to multitask whilst using technical equipment.
- Have a good understanding of quality control procedures.
- Be able to show good problem-solving, process improvement and analytical skills
- Be proficient in reading and interpreting methods and procedures, drawings, and parts lists.
- Have excellent hand-eye coordination and physical condition.
- Have good written and communication skills.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following working patterns:
Working with us
- This role is a Monday - Friday, typically 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM (variable) and could include overtime involving occasional nights, weekends and holidays.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Education Assistance
- Generous Parental Leave
- Mental Health resources, Virtual Therapy Programs
- Dependent and Partners Care
- Pet Insurance
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.R102634