Are you excited by the idea of ensuring quality standards are met?
Are you passionate about delivering quality through enhancing standards and processes?
Join our Valves Team!
Partner with the best
As a Quality Documentation Specialist, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Providing QC support for manufacturing & assembly organizations by gathering and inspecting material test certification from our vendors of required products.
- Supporting the direct Channel Partner and End Users with the required documentation as requested.
- Leading the QC documentation processes and initiated continuous improvements as needed.
- Uploading all the Product Quality Records into the company repository for future customer download and use.
- Supporting the QC teams with inspections & nonconformances as found.
- Supporting the Global Standardization for Product Quality documentation.
- Supporting the Quality organization with any coordination & administration duties
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have 2+ years' experience in an Administrative/Coordinator role.
- Have at least 1 year of experience in Valve documentation and quality control environment.
- Have great oral and written communication skills to communicate effectively with Suppliers & Customers as needed.
- Have the Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Be able to lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.R103420