Would you like to join our team responsible for running an exciting and busy warehouse?
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Join our Team!
Warehouse Team oversees the delivery and receivership of our innovative energy products. We pack and process orders for global on-site and off-shore locations to ensure accurate and successful delivery.Partner with the best
As a Warehouse & Yard Associate, you will receive inbound material from suppliers, perform Shipping/Receiving functions, and maintain an orderly yard. You will also assist with the completion of all paperwork associated with these tasks, performing cycle counts and related computer work. This position may include evening and/or weekend work with frequent overtime required. In addition, you would need to work outdoors under ANY conditions. (heat, cold, snow, rain)
In this role, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Reading and interpreting instructions, correspondence and memos.
- Applying concepts of basic math skills to inventory cycle counts and creating & maintaining Excel spreadsheets.
- Operating a large forklift (PIT) while loading and unloading tubular freight.
- Moving up to 50 pounds and adhering to all safety regulations related to the tasks.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Have previous experience in a warehouse setting, preferably including moving of tubular freight.
- Have experience operating a forklift.
- Have experience with cycle counts and basic inventory control functions.
- Have aptitude for Microsoft Office (Excel) and preferably previous experience using SAP.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.R103415