Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Are you passionate, intellectually curious, and creative?
Partner with the best
Responsible for Project Management/ Planning/ Coordinating activities for Aftermarket Services and Engineered Upgrades projects to fulfill customer orders according to technical, operational, and financial parameters, while ensuring customer satisfaction. Participate in discussions about the future of the business requiring frequent and thorough interaction with other functions.As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Managing all contract performance activities for Spare Parts, Field Services, Repair activities
- Performing as the interface between the customer and the project team, managing the transfer of information and requests
- Lead financial & technical metrics specific to set of customers & contracts
- Coordinating internal departments to deliver contractual obligations and to facilitate project execution
- Developing solutions to roadblocks to assure timely resolution of issues. Robust communication to keep the customer advised of the project status
- Being responsible for adherence to contract service, operations, and performance specifications
- Performing proposal negotiation, and contract administration functions on assigned proposals / contracts with minimal supervision
- Providing support to manager and senior contracts personnel on assigned contracts Function as the liaison for the customer on contract matters
- Presenting projects plans, technical roadmaps, risks and recommendations to senior business leaders (EB and SEB) within technical space and occasionally to senior leaders in partner technical teams.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have Bachelor's in Engineering, Business or equivalent from an accredited university or college.
- Have at least 10 years of experience in project management and/or experience in complex projects.
- Have at least 2 of experience in a management/leadership role.
- Have at least 2 working in the Turbomachinery industry.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.R101843