Are you interested in working in our Energy Transition Space?
Join our Baker Hughes Valves Team!
Partner with the best
As a Quality Inspector, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Managing the Inspection Program for the site.
- Being able to use and program a CMM to measure products.
- Creating inspection reports to customer & internal requirement.
- Inspecting parts/products to confirm measurement and testing requirements are adhered to.
- Inspecting and gathering product documentation, final document packets, and material heat reports/CMTRs as required.
- Working with the MRB team to address non-conforming products and identify Corrective and Preventive actions to stop reoccurrence.
- Working with Incoming, In process, and final inspection areas as needed to satisfy the customer requirements.
- Working closely with the documentation team to provide Inspection Reports and CMTRs for products to satisfy the customer requirements.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have 3+ years experience working in quality inspection.
- Have a diploma in mechanical or relevant technical education. GED with 3-5 years' experience.
- Have experience with control, safety, and safety relief valves.
- Have extensive SAP-ERP Quality Control experience.
- Be able to program and operate CMM.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.R103422