We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We foster a work environment that’s inclusive as well as diverse, where our people can be themselves. Experience the challenges, rewards, and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties & Responsibilities :
- Under broad direction, performs some of the functions of a PDC or Service Coordinator (in addition to responsibilities as a Service Specialist for the Data Acquisition Services product service line) on a location or project of insufficient size to warrant a full-time PDC or Service Coordinator.
- In addition to responsibilities, systems knowledge, competence and skills sets acquired from lower level roles, this individual will be required to mentor and train lower level personnel in areas of expertise and will be required to become a dedicated Assessor for junior DAS personnel. Interacts with customers and supervises the activities of Testing & Subsea DAS services to exceed customer requirements.
- May oversee the activities of more than one PSL. Job emphasis is on personnel development, operational excellence and customer satisfaction for long-term growth and profitability of incumbent’s area of responsibility (geographic area or a project).
- May provide facilities management.
- Ensures that all activities are performed in compliance with HMS processes.
- Ensures that customer satisfaction and job performance data is gathered.
- Contacts customer for performance follow-up and to plan future work.
- Mentors and assesses Data Acquisition Services (Service Specialists, Service Operators and Operator Assistants). Is required to be a dedicated Competency Assessor and drive the system in the field to ensure overall participation.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- Consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness and ensures compliance with all applicable Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) procedures and regulations in his/her area of responsibility.
- Promotes and takes an active part in the quality improvement process.
- Candidate is expected to travel globally to deliver RezConnect jobs and spend time in the Service Delivery center in Carrollton-Texas to assist on the preparation of the tools and training.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a Service Specialist III and Service Supervisor III - (DAS) and management experience required.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
2550 Country Club Dr., Carrollton, Texas, 75006, United States
Requisition Number: 177618
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Testing and Subsea
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.