• Supports in driving the reliable data agenda to ensure data is available and usable for different analytics use cases.
• Enables effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into consumable and actionable outcomes.
• Identifies, analyses, and interprets trends or spot data quality issues in complex data sets.
• Identifies gaps in data integrity between source and destination systems.
• Supports in maintaining Data Trackers and coordinates to resolve Interface and IT issues wherever data knowledge is essential.
• Works with cross-functional teams to design, build, and deploy reporting mechanisms to establish data quality.
This job profile contains generic information and does not describe individual positions or required job competencies. Grading decisions will also depend on other factors.