At ExxonMobil, our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, we are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by the pride in what we do and what we stand for.
The success of our Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses is the result of the talent, curiosity and drive of our people. They bring solutions every day to optimize our strategy in energy, chemicals, lubricants and lower-emissions technologies.
We invite you to bring your ideas to ExxonMobil to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs. Learn more about our What and our Why and how we canwork together.
ExxonMobil in Malaysia
We are involved in significant oil and gas production operations and the marketing of chemical products. We also host a global business and technology center in Kuala Lumpur that provides high-level information technology and engineering expertise to ExxonMobil’s upstream, downstream and chemical businesses worldwide.
What you will do
- Work directly with business line stakeholders and optimization experts to maintain and support mathematical optimization applications that enhance engineering, logistics and commercial decision-making capability.
- Perform analysis on tools utilizing existing proprietary and vendor tools (e.g., AIMMS-based) as well as programming languages (e.g. Python, C#, C++, etc.) to address near-term business needs.
- Perform quantitative analysis at the request and direction of the business line to address short term needs.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Engineering from a recognized university. A recognized degree in Operation Research, Applied Mathematics, Statistics and other related fields will also be considered
- Experience in using at least one programming language (e.g. C++, C#, Java, Python, etc.) or optimization modeling language (e.g., AIMMS, GAMS, AMPL, Mosel, OPL) is required
- Excellent communication skills and experience working in a collaborative environment are required.
We are committed to providing benefits that are competitive and support the needs of our employees.
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, and you can find out more about our hiring process here.
For more information about business solicitation and recruiting scams, please click here.
We thank you for your interest in ExxonMobil.
Stay connect with us
Learn more at our website
Subscribe our channel at YouTube
Equal Opportunity Employer
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be duly considered for employment.
Winner of Malaysia's 100 Leading Graduate Employers Award in the Energy/Oil and Gas/Utilities category
Nothing herein is intended to override the corporate separateness of local entities. Working relationships discussed herein do not necessarily represent a reporting connection, but may reflect a functional guidance, stewardship, or service relationship.
Exxon Mobil Corporation has numerous affiliates, many with names that include ExxonMobil, Exxon, Esso and Mobil. For convenience and simplicity, those terms and terms like corporation, company, our, we and its are sometimes used as abbreviated references to specific affiliates or affiliate groups. Abbreviated references describing global or regional operational organizations and global or regional business lines are also sometimes used for convenience and simplicity. Similarly, ExxonMobil has business relationships with thousands of customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like venture, joint venture, partnership, co-venturer, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.