- Work with all other departments and functions of the company to ensure effective processing of customer orders.
- Make decisions and give directions in order to accomplish tasks that facilitate on-time delivery at the lowest cost.
- Coordinate and participate in activities of the Project Team (to include but not limited to Sales Representatives, Project Engineer(s), Planners, Purchasing, and Quality Control Representative).
- Plan the processing of the order, determine the critical elements and initiate action (personally or through others) to assure that these elements occur as planned.
- Be cognizant of the status of an order at all times and able to report regarding the status upon request.
- Monitor the cost of an order on a continual basis and report any adverse impact on cost as it occurs.
- Work closely with appropriate departments to facilitate order processing as planned.
- Monitor schedule progress and report all impacts on planned delivery (positive or negative).
- Utilize project management software in planning and tracing orders.
- Manage a portfolio of all orders concurrently in process.
- Utilize ORION and OMEGA systems effectively.
- Understand the Service, Repair, and Recertification process steps.
- Track and expedite both internal and external resources and take personal action when required to assure completion of critical tasks.
- Manage customer orders and provide an analysis of the process and cost; document order closure status and establish recurring through-put and cost parameters for future pricing and delivery decisions.
- Participate in the Forecast and clearly communicate the materials or parts needed to complete the projects in a timely manner.
- Conduct the Contract Review on all applicable projects and closing all action items resulting from the Contract Review.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or equivalent of five years’ experience in related field.
- Understanding of engineering drawings, machining, fabrication, dimensional inspection, and raw material.
- Ability to identify potential project “roadblocks” and opportunities for improvement.
- Must possess strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Must be computer literate in Project Management software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Competitive Benefits (visit usbenefits.nov.com for more information about our benefits offerings)