- Job ID- 26934
- Country- Great Britain
- Location(s)- London, Aberdeen
- Company- Equinor UK Limited
- Contact Name- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Workplace- Onshore
- Discipline- People and Organisation
- Education Preferred- Master's Degree
- Experience Preferred- Not Indicated
- Closing Date- Nov 19 2023
We're 22,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we're facing an enormous task- supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We're up for the challenge. Are you?The position
In this role you will be part of Equinor's Strategy & Change Competence center; working in a strategic role that is focused on building the people capability of Equinor’s renewable business on a global basis.
You will have the opportunity to work with an experienced team that provides the business with expertise and advice in regards to organizational change and change management.
You will be responsible for-
- Capability strategy for the renewable value chain across Equinor- with analysis of short and long-term capability needs; core and emerging.
- Designing, developing and implementing initiatives and investment strategies to narrow competence gaps; working across a range of internal stakeholders and with external vendors where needed.
- Reviewing and understanding data analytics and predictive modeling- to inform and anticipate capability needs, based on bid scenarios, business development success, product line synergies, automation of processes, etc.
- Benchmarking Equinor capability levels against organisations that work solely in Renewables.
- Developing an industry-specific job catalogue, creating visibility around career and growth opportunities, pay scales and increasing transparency of which capabilities already exist and which could be shared/transferred.
- Strong collaboration with Renewables People and Organisation (REN PO), Strategy & Change, and People Development, ensuring the capability strategy is aligned to the integration of talent & succession actions, workforce planning and partnership with the Equinor University learning platform.
- As an integrated member of the PO Functional Centre of Excellence Strategy and Change competence centre unit you will have continued development opportunities throughout your Equinor career.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture.
For this position, we are also looking for-
- You have experience of designing and delivering a people capability strategy in an international/complex matrixed organization.
- You understand how to address competence gaps through a broad variety of means (Build, Buy, Borrow, Bot) and partner with different stakeholders to come up with innovative solutions.
- You have proven experience of supporting the delivery of complex transformations.
- You are a strategic thinker and an enterprise leader who is also able to work in the details and project manage deliveries in a pro-active and structured way.
- You have the ability to foster a collaborative working environment and to develop and maintain stakeholder relations, including at a senior executive level.
- You are proactive and have excellent communications skills.
- You have the ability to work to tight timeframes, with some flexibility for international travel - primarily to Norway.
- Experience working within the renewables sector or in a management consultancy role is preferred.
Please note that the main interviews for this position are expected to take place in early/mid January.General information
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
As a UK employer, Equinor has a legal obligation to ensure that candidates have the right to work in the UK. If the right to work in the UK has not been established, the employment or assignment will not commence until the necessary checks have been satisfactorily completed and acceptable evidence provided. Equinor reserves the right to withdraw the offer of employment or assignment in the event that the relevant requirements are not met.Why join us?
At Equinor, we care about each other as much as our business. That's why we offer-
- Not just a job; a career. In Equinor, your development begins on day one. You will build your competence through a wide range of learning activities while being empowered to build your career across multiple disciplines and geographies. Our internal job market allows endless opportunities for development and growth within your own field or in other interesting and relevant areas for you.
- Attractive rewards. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with competitive salaries, global parental leave, variable pay schemes and a share savings plan.
- Wellness and work-life balance. Our employees' well-being is a priority. We recognise that for you to be the best version of yourself in the workplace, being able to collect your children, attend a class or simply enjoy social time can be invaluable. That's why we encourage you to make use of our flexible work arrangements.
- An inclusive culture. We believe embracing our differences makes us stronger. For us true inclusion means being able to bring your whole self to work, and for everyone to feel accepted and valued.
For more information visit Equinor's website-