We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
This is an opportunity to become a part of an agile, independent, and competent team driving new technology development within a leading international organization. We are searching for someone who loves to work in a lab environment. As our lab technician, you will support the local and global technology team on new technology development. Halliburton is the world's largest provider of Completion equipment to oil and gas operators worldwide, and we have a robust multidisciplinary team welcoming talented professionals.
- Relevant electrical/electronic technician or related technical education.
- We need a practical person with good electronic/electromechanical assembly, testing, and troubleshooting skills.
- Five or more years of experience with lab or correlated work is desired.
- Experience from similar work is valued.
- Proficiency in English is optional but a significant advantage for verbal communication.
- Electrical and computer skills.
- Soldering experience and certificate is desired
- Experience with PCB inspection using a digital microscope is desired.
- Basic programming skills, Python / C / C++ is desired.
- Simple analog and digital circuit board design, schematics, and PCB layout is a plus.
- We seek a positive and dedicated person with attention to detail that can contribute to our good working environment.
- Some travel may be required.
- Day-to-day execution of electrical lab activities
- Continuous improvement of lab processes to stay a state-of-the-art facility.
- Purchase and install new lab equipment.
- Execute assembly and testing activities, always ensuring safe behavior.
- Conduct prototype and product testing as required. Perform other lab-related work tasks.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation. This opportunity is also available for people with disabilities (PwD).
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Requisition Number: 178946
Product Service Line: Completion Tools