CLOSING DATE 01 NOVEMBER 2023The internal auditor is responsible for evaluating and examining the organization's internal controls, processes, and procedures to ensure they are operating effectively and efficiently. This position plays a crucial role in identifying areas of improvement, assessing risks, and providing recommendations for enhancing operational and financial effectiveness. The internal auditor also monitors compliance with laws, regulations, and company policies.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Assignments include domestic and international projects, including operation and SOX audits and fraud investigations;
- Execute daily fieldwork by following test procedures including the gathering of documentation, interview of the auditee, and analytical review of audit information;
- Prepare workpapers to substantiate audit work;
- Identify audit issues and follow up on the resolution of the issues;
- Develop an understanding of audit approach, methodology, and tools;
- Other duties as necessary or assigned;
- One or two business trips a year
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Accountancy or Business with a specialization in Finance
- Working towards professional certification (CA/CPA/ACCA or CIA) preferred
Skills, Training And Special Knowledge
- 1 to 5 years of relevant experience in Accounting, Finance, or Audit, gained within a Big4 Accountancy Firm or International Company
- Working knowledge in SOX Compliance requirements
The role is eligible for hybrid remote work arrangements after the successful completion of trial period.
- Fluent in English both verbal and written;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Basic understanding of business processes and accounting standards;
- Proficient with MS Office, including Word and Excel, and a basic understanding of data analytics.
Every day, the oil and gas industry’s best minds put more than 150 years of experience to work to help our customers achieve lasting success.We Power the Industry that Powers the World
Throughout every region in the world and across every area of drilling and production, our family of companies has provided the technical expertise, advanced equipment, and operational support necessary for success—now and in the future.Global Family
We are a global family of thousands of individuals, working as one team to create a lasting impact for ourselves, our customers, and the communities where we live and work.Purposeful Innovation
Through purposeful business innovation, product creation, and service delivery, we are driven to power the industry that powers the world better.Service Above All
This drives us to anticipate our customers’ needs and work with them to deliver the finest products and services on time and on budget.Organization
Our family of companies is supported by our global Corporate teams, providing expert knowledge from functions including Human Resources, Information Technology, Compliance, Finance, QHSE, Marketing and Legal centers of expertise. We are structured to provide guidance and service above all to all our business operations.