Imagine a future where you're responsible for delivering, building, and operating our Identity Access Management (IAM) solution
Join us in this role where you’ll help the business succeed and stay secure by translating security and regulatory requirements into our IAM platform. As part of the IAM team, you’ll interact with all parts of the organisation, across many countries and cultures.Welcome to Identity Access Management
You’ll be part of Agile Delivery and the IAM Product Line where you, together with your colleagues around the globe, will form part of the Privileged Access team responsible for implementing the IAM platform, security best practices, guidelines, and blueprints. You’ll be engaging with the business units and our global IT and OT organisations in terms of their requirements or security concerns of regulators, partners, and clients. As a team, we work globally with a driven mindset while continuously sharing feedback and share our learnings.You’ll play an important role in:
To succeed in the role, you:
- working with the IAM team and our business to identify and map current IAM infrastructure, processes, and IAM master data dependencies across the IT and OT landscape
- guiding the integration and process design, development, and support of the IAM toolset, with a strong focus on PAM and MFA, taking our goals and strategic direction into account
- taking the responsibility as product owner within our IPL to deliver IAM solutions to our stakeholders
- reviewing and improving digital strategy for your products, as well as promoting Agile methodologies
- leading and managing a team of IT specialists and engineers and, in doing so, translating business needs to digital solutions.
- have a customer-centric approach for developing sustainable digital solutions
- enjoy engaging with multiple stakeholders from various backgrounds on many levels of our organisation in your daily work, incl. analysts, engineers, management, application architects, engineers, UX, and many more
- are motivated by digital and engineering challenges that lead to a highly dynamic workplace, where change is the way to driving innovation and making improvements to the product and processes
- have solid experience with IAM technologies, specifically for Privileged Access solutions
- have experience in leading an agile team, as a product owner delivering IAM solutions.
Maybe you’ve read the above and can see you have some transferable skills, even though they don’t quite match all the points. If you think you can bring something to the team, we still encourage you to apply.Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 03 November 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Partner, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.