Total Number of Openings
Manages the company's accounting services and processes. This Job Category includes accounting positions embedded in BUs, in Corporate Departments, and Financial Shared Services (FSS).
Supports clients/customers and assists with functional projects under regular supervision. Has a general knowledge of the work group.The Company
Chevron Holdings Inc. (CHI) is a subsidiary and is a pioneer multi-function Shared Services Center in the Philippines located in Makati City. With a workforce of more than 1,000 employees, CHI delivers business services and solutions in areas such as finance, human resources, procurement, sales and marketing support and information technology.Join Our Finance Team
Our Finance group delivers finance and accounting services to Chevron across the globe including Upstream, Downstream, Midstream and Corporate. We are innovative leaders sought out for our insights and commitment to protect and grow value. We are one team, bringing diversity to pursue common goal. We find better ways to do business and faster ways to make decisions. We inspire though our action. These are the qualities of Chevron Finance employees, and it is who we aspire to be.
In Finance, you will have the opportunity to grow your career in different functional groups such as Accounts Payable, Midstream Accounting, Bank, Revenue and Retail, Credits and Receivables, Intercompany, Financial Accounting and Reporting, Upstream Accounting and Business Analysis and Support.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Payroll Operations Analyst
located in Makati City, Philippines.Job Responsibilities
- Collaborates with Data & Inquiry Management Team to ensure all the inputs for the payroll cycle are complete and ready for processing.
- Checks the payroll results for completeness, validity, and accuracy.
- Works with internal and external teams to resolve any discrepancies before the established cutoff.
- Completes the payroll activities on time according to the Payroll Calendar.
- Prepares and submits the payroll supporting documents and schedules to the final payroll and payout approver.
- Collaborate with internal and external payroll partners to resolve issues, complete tasks, and produce an accurate and timely payroll result.
- Handles requests and inquiries that require specialized payroll processing knowledge in a timely and professional manner.
- Provides accurate and relevant information to the requestors and solves their issues.
- Follows data privacy policies and protects the confidentiality of employee information.
- Stores payroll registers, validation templates, and other relevant payroll schedules in a secure and approved location.
- Communicates with business units and provides information as needed.
- Identifies, collaborates, and implements process efficiencies.
- Learns and applies digital tools to automate manual processes.
Educational Background And Work Experience
- Enjoys working with details, high level of accuracy and precision.
- Thrives in a team-oriented environment.
- Has a strong interest and ability to learn new systems and tools.
- Comprehends and safeguards sensitive data appropriately.
- Knowledge of Workday is a plus.
- Graduate of bachelor's degree in Accounting, Payroll background not required.
- Graduate of bachelor’s degree in accounting technology or accounting management
- 1-2 years Payroll background required.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.