Are you passionate about being part of a successful team?
Are you a Full Stack Developer looking for a new opportunity?
Join our OFS Team
Our Oilfield Services (OFS) business provides intelligent connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our Sales team work in partnership with our business partners to build loyalty and develop sales growth. We take responsibility for the business' success by building trusted relationships and understanding our partners.Partner with the best
As a Software Developer, You will be responsible for programming feature and or a small feature set. You will contribute and work with direction from the Senior Team Members but works independently. You will be implementing solutions that are aligned with & extend shared platform solutions.Job Location-Kochi, India
As a Software Developer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Developing high performing, scaling and innovative end-to-end web applications
- Writing codes that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
- Understanding performance parameters and assess application performance
- Working on core data structures and algorithms and implement them using language of choice.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have 4 - 8 years of experience in Java/Angular :
- Have experience in Java Springboot.
- Have experience in Angular is required.
- Preferred to have Knowledge of OPC UA is added advantage.
- Have Knowledge of Junit is required
- Have knowledge of Couchbase or No SQL DB.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.R103132