Do you have fantastic planning skills and fluent Italian and English languages?
Join our material planing team in Florence and play your part in energy transition!
Partner with the best
Critical materials controller (Material management) is the key reference to interact with different functions (Engineering, MFG planning cells and Plants, Project Planning and Procurement) to fulfill the start dates of purchasing activities, from Engineering real items release to POR release to PO placement for both custom and Flow items.
In this role he/she participate in coordinating cross functional teams through different operating rhythms to highlight criticalities maintaining the update of the relevant KPI.
Essential responsibilities are:
Fuel your passion
- Periodic meeting preparation with data analysis, highlighting of criticalities and sharing with the functions involved.
- Running the periodical reviews, keeping track of the ongoing actions and their timing for solution.
- When necessary, coordinatating the RCA on recurring deviation from schedule in order to identify long term process improvements.
- Updating the detailed and synthetic KPIs for the involved processes.
- Participating in ad hoc task forces on specific items / commodities.
- Cooperating when requested, with Project Planning on Project criticalities and prioritization.
- Collaborating in preparing the Fulfillment Critical reviews and participate to them.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
Work in a way that works for you
- Analytical/Problem solving approach and Process Rigor
- Good knowledge of IT specific tools (MS Office, MS Project, MS Excel, Oracle)
- Strong Communication Skills
- Excellent Attitude to work in teams and coordinating cross-functional ones
- MFG or project planning exp
- Planning process knowledge
- Leadership skills
- Fluency in English and Italian
- Degree in Science or Technical discipline (math, engineering etc)
- Highly Energetic, Motivated, Creative
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and well-being activities
- Various benefits based on location, contact your recruiter for details
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.R102876