The CP/SC Analyst – Data Operations position will be accountable for the E2E operational data set-up, supplier qualification, and continuous improvement opportunities for a particular business. This position will interface with multiple stakeholders across CP Operations, Supply Chain (SC) or CP-in-Business and across the e2e natural partners outside SC/CP e.g. IT, Accounts Payable, etc.
He/she must ensure the Data operating model delivers business value in the new macro context. This would require working with the respective Data stakeholders within and outside CP/SC to develop and operate accurate and reliable CP/SC data, enabling businesses to improve its financial performance, safeguard licenses to operate, and achieve CP/SC goals (eg availability, cost etc). Data must be reliable, enable digitalisation, and is trusted. This allows Shell to maximise bottom line impact from operational spend and in parallel liberating time for asset-based Business and CP/SC colleagues.
• Partner with frontline CP, Suppliers, functional teams and other CP Data Operational teams to ensure business requirements are met within target timelines
• Ensure Data Quality (Right First time, Data is Trusted) in place
• Ensure operationalisation of data designs that can eliminate waste, transform towards right-first time and strong data quality. Ensure disciplined daily execution of operational data processes across e2e CP to enable improvement and optimisation of supply chains and thus contributing to RDS targets for improved cost and delivery
• Supports root cause analysis, exceptions reporting and engages in operational reviews meeting with CP Leads to jointly prioritise, resolve and perform better as an E2E unit together with CP Leads
• Ensures that Controls are consistently maintained and risks are mitigated
• Identify areas for improvement, including root cause analysis, exceptions identification and ideas for improvement and play active leadership role in improvement projects
Key Experiences and Qualifications:
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills, and able to interact and influence others
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and ensure delivery of priorities, work without close supervision, work through others to deliver result
- Ability to deal effectively with complexity and detail, and to collaborate and work well in a team
- Self-starter and ability to manage diverse cultural/ethnic sensitivities
- Strong results and achievement orientation, moving with speed in a fast-paced macro business environment
- Demonstrated curiosity on being business-backward, customer/user centricity, or CP/SC may be an advantage
- Experience across Data and familiarity with CP preferred