Wireline Field Engineer
Would you like the opportunity to learn cutting-edge technology?
Do you enjoy creating innovative and strategic solutions to solve complex problems?
Join our Field Service team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our team partners with cross-functional teams on inland or offshore rigs to add value to oil well extractions and provide support to the success of our field operations.Partner with the best
As a Wireline General Field Engineer, you will provide technical guidance and insight to support the delivery of multiple customer projects. You will play an essential role in identifying improvements to products, processes and procedures.
As a Wireline Field Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Developing and analyzing resolutions to problems encountered of moderately complex scope at the wellsite.
- Supervising the training of less experienced engineers and personnel. Performs additional duties within the district.
- Working with drill crew on location to coordinate operations with the rig and or production facility.
- Providing record of all assemblies as run to the Customer Representative at the wellsite.
- Advising Customer Representative with the logging and completions operations; interpreting logging data, troubleshooting and wellsite analysis.
- Supervising equipment at the wellsite and at the shop to provide specific logging and completions services.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a thorough understanding and competency in oilfield wireline operations and services ( advanced open/close-hole services)
- Have industry experience and product line training in Wireline
- Be a good communicator and fluent in English
- Have a Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field
- Have a thorough understanding and competency in oilfield wireline operations and services
- Have experience with open-hole services
- Have experience with seismic/VSP operations will be a plus
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- This role is rotational, working with our customer on-site in Baku. When rotation is complete, we offer you the opportunity to take leave before your next rotation.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.R27254