Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (South Tower, The Gardens)
Model of Work: Hybrid
Night shift (9pm – 6am)
Are you excited by challenges? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment? Then now is the time to join Quorum Software, a rapidly growing company and industry leader in oil & gas transformation.
Quorum Software is the world's largest provider of digital technology focused solely on business workflows that empower the next evolution of energy. From emerging companies to supermajors, throughout every region of the globe, customers rely on Quorum's proven innovation and unmatched global expertise to streamline business operations and make data-driven decisions that optimize profitability and growth. Our industry-leading solutions are transforming energy companies across the entire value chain, helping visionary leaders evolve their organizations into modern energy companies.Overview
This individual will be a member of a team focused on providing technical support and timely, effective solutions to complex business problems through the troubleshooting, triaging, and testing of our Upstream software applications. The individual should have a strong desire for continuous learning and growth of technical and functional skills with the aspiration to leverage these skills to provide a positive customer experience. The role requires extensive interactions with customers via written and verbal communications.Responsibilities
- Responsible for the triage of customer reported issues, identifying, documenting and configuration recommendations of software defects within SLA timelines
- Work closely with our product and engineering teams to provide detailed problem descriptions of customer incidents
- Participate in the configuration, enhancement, and testing phases associated with software changes
- Implement and support of master data management solutions
- Ensure our customers have a positive experience by driving timely first response, customer updates and support resolutions
- Ensure proper documentation of assigned incidents, including internal and external communications
- Responsible for taking resolved customer issues and curating them into a knowledge base system to allow customers to self-serve
- Respond to and resolve client incidents via Jira, Salesforce Service Cloud, email, telephone, WebEx, Microsoft Teams, with end-to-end responsibility
- Ability to work effectively with global cross-functional teams
- Ensure successful completion of personal and team deliverables
- And other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related fields is preferred.
- Up to 3 years of experience in solution support or implementation is a plus.
- Basic technical skills to diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve code errors and software bugs.
- Familiarity with software technologies like .Net, Java, PL/SQL, Perl, or Shell is a bonus.
- Basic awareness of Datacenter and Cloud Infrastructure services (e.g., AWS and Azure) is advantageous.
- Some understanding of ITIL concepts in IT Service Management is a nice-to-have.
- Knowledge of IT Service Management Tools such as Salesforce, ServiceNOW, JIRA, ADO, etc., is beneficial.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well in a team and a multicultural environment.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and commitment to achieving goals, even in the face of challenges.
- A team player and enjoy working in a multi-cultural environment
About Quorum Software
- Background Check: The successful candidate will need to successfully complete the following clearances: Criminal History Check, Education Verification, Employment Verification, Driver’s License Verification and Passport/ID validation.
- Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with Quorum Software in Malaysia is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position. The successful candidate will be required to ensure they maintain and renew any visas or permits that grant employment eligibility where applicable.
Quorum Software connects people and information across the energy value chain. Twenty years ago, we built the first software for gas plant accountants. Pipeline operators came next, followed by land administrators, pumpers, and planners. Since 1998, Quorum has helped thousands of energy workers with business workflows that optimize profitability and growth. Our vision for the future connects the global energy ecosystem through cloud-first software, data standards, and integration. The trusted source of decision-ready data for 1,800+ companies, Quorum Software makes the essential connections that let us work better together in the connected energy workplace. For more information, visit quorumsoftware.com.Diversity Statement
: At Quorum, we are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. We want to be the place where a diverse pool of talented people join us, stay with us and do their best work. With a diverse team of employees, we grow and learn better together. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and our achievements. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other characteristics that make us unique. We have a DEI committee focused on Culture, Advocacy and Talent, have company-wide Unconscious Bias training and more.Quorum Business Solutions and Quorum Software are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a member of the Human Resources Department