At ExxonMobil, our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, we are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by the pride in what we do and what we stand for.
The success of our Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses is the result of the talent, curiosity and drive of our people. They bring solutions every day to optimize our strategy in energy, chemicals, lubricants and lower-emissions technologies.
We invite you to bring your ideas to ExxonMobil to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs. Learn more about our What and our Why and how we canwork together.
Our Global Business Center (GBC) in Budapest was established in 2004. Our diverse and multinational workforce of ~2,000 fellow colleagues has been powering ExxonMobil’s global businesses ever since. We are proud to work in an inclusive, safe, and vibrant work environment and we are aiming to provide an exciting, long term career to all our employees. We develop together, we grow together. Proudly awarded as Responsible employer of the year and received HRKomm award for Diverse workplace and award for Ergonomic program.
WHAT ROLE YOU WILL PLAY IN OUR TEAM:
In France we are refining fuel products and move high amounts of volume through our supply chain from the refinery to our terminals and customers mainly via truck pick up, ships, and rail tankers and pipelines every single day. This is not a simple operation, delays cause disruption impacting supply reliability, customer experience, and eventually the bottom line.
We satisfy the needs and add value to our customers and consumers through our wholesale fuels channel to hypermarkets, industrial customers, resellers, and our network of branded service stations. We’re also present in the LPG, Aviation, Marine and Asphalt businesses. Our product line includes ADO, mogas, jet fuel, heating oil, bunker fuel, and asphalts.
Supply Management Analytics are monitoring inventories, product demand and executing product movement downstream of the refineries into and out of terminal tankage for a set of products and method of delivery ensuring that customers receive their product in time.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Member of the Supply organization supporting France
- Handle supply disruptions and volume related issues for 20+ locations
- Support Supply related electronic solutions provided to our customers
- Participate in calls with strategic customers and local Sales as supply representative
ABOUT YOU: SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- BSc (or MSc degree) preferably in logistics, business administration, economics or engineering
- Willingness to work in operations
- Adaptable to changing priorities and able to work under high pressure and pace
- Ability to make prompt decisions sometimes with limited information
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a multi-cultural organization
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Professional working proficiency in English and French.
An ExxonMobil career is one designed to last. Our commitment to you runs deep: our employees grow personally and professionally, with benefits built on our core categories of health, security, finance, and life. ExxonMobil Hungary offers a variety of benefits to support and protect your health and financial wellbeing.
From Day 1:
- Premium+: Annual bonus to recognize active service with ExxonMobil on top of your competitive pay
- Private Health insurance and Employee assistance Program
- Life insurance
- Opportunities to enhance communication and language skills, job specific and broader trainings, mentoring, self-development opportunities, tuition assistance program supporting studies with business relevance
- Wellness programs with a wide range of activities including ergo breaks, ergonomics support, office yoga, massage and much more!
With Continued employment:
- Voluntary Pension Fund (after 3 months of employment)
- Cafeteria (after 3 months of employment)
- Service Awards (at key service anniversary milestones)
Please note benefits may be changed from time to time without notice, subject to applicable law.
Stay connected with us
Learn more at our website
Follow us on LinkedIN and Instagram
Like us on Facebook
Subscribe our channel at YouTube
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or physical or mental disability.
Nothing herein is intended to override the corporate separateness of local entities. Working relationships discussed herein do not necessarily represent a reporting connection, but may reflect a functional guidance, stewardship, or service relationship.
Exxon Mobil Corporation has numerous affiliates, many with names that include ExxonMobil, Exxon, Esso and Mobil. For convenience and simplicity, those terms and terms like corporation, company, our, we and its are sometimes used as abbreviated references to specific affiliates or affiliate groups. Abbreviated references describing global or regional operational organizations and global or regional business lines are also sometimes used for convenience and simplicity. Similarly, ExxonMobil has business relationships with thousands of customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like venture, joint venture, partnership, co-venturer, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.