Total Number of Openings
Interacts with clients to provide support with billing requests, information requests, suggestions, and complaints.
Chevron Holdings Inc. (CHI) is a pioneer and leading multi-function Shared Services Center in the Philippines located in Makati City. With a workforce of more than 1,000, CHI delivers business services and solutions in areas such as finance, human resources, procurement, marketing support and information technology. Global Service Center Overview:
The Chevron Global Customer Service Center is a team of 400 Customer Service Center & Technology professionals, spread out in 17 countries across the globe which provides a cost-effective, effortless, and digitally enabled experience for our internal partners and external customers as they engage with Chevron across the globe.
Our Manila location is composed of 250 employees composed of supervisors, team leaders, subject matter experts and customer service representatives. We provide support to different regions where Chevron has a presence. Established in 2006 we pride ourselves in promoting the Chevron values of integrity, trust, diversity and inclusion, safety. Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Process and handle customer sales order processing, delivery/logistic arrangement, billing and sales support
- Validate customer purchase orders against compliance, supply policy, forecast, sales agreement and general terms and conditions. Negotiate or resolve any discrepancies prior to order processing
- Track order status and provide regular feedback to the customers and sales team
- Liaise and coordinate with various work groups to resolve forecast or operational issues to ensure timely delivery/shipment of orders to local and export customers
- Prepare shipping documents to the customer upon delivery/shipment
- Ensure timely invoicing of all sales orders upon delivery/shipment
- Provide support to Finance in improving payment collection efficiency
- Assist Sales Account Manager in customer’s enquiries
- Bachelor's Degree in any business-related course with preferably min 2 years of working experience or related experience in customer order processing & management
- Meticulous and careful with details
- Responsible and reliable with sense of urgency
- Customer oriented, positive attitude and good interpersonal communication skills
- Team Player and highly adaptable
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Proficient in SAP Order to Cash Module.
- Good knowledge in various aspects of export regulations and documents, Supply Chain / Logistics and Incoterms
- Preferably with Salesforce knowledge
Relocation will not be considered within Chevron parameters. International Considerations:
Selected candidate will work in the Philippines under the local payroll system and benefits.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.