Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Would you like the opportunity to learn cutting-edge technology?
Join our innovative Field Services team
Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency for manufacturing new equipment for oilfield services. Our team ensures high quality, consistency and reliability for all products throughout the complete life-cycle of our manufacturing production process.Partner with the best
As a field specialist, you will run multiple applications of medium risk in the Cased Hole Completions Product Group. While providing front-line support with customers and accurately completing all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job. Completing all activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
As a Field Specialist - Cased Hole Completion, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Ensuring supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job
- Providing front-line support to customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job.
- Using experience and knowledge of applications to ensure products and services are of the highest quality.
- Conducting on-the-job training for some Cased Hole Completions applications as required.
- Conducting all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSEpolicies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a minimum of a Bachelors Degree in any field.
- Have 2 years of experience in cased hole completion and gauges.
- Have experience in Upper Completion and Intelligent Completion
- Have previous experience in working with Baker Hughes Completions tools
- Have Industry experience and product line training are required.
- Have the ability to work well and communicate well with others.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.R103397