At ExxonMobil, our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, we are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by the pride in what we do and what we stand for.
The success of our Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses is the result of the talent, curiosity and drive of our people. They bring solutions every day to optimize our strategy in energy, chemicals, lubricants and lower-emissions technologies.
We invite you to bring your ideas to ExxonMobil to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs. Learn more about our What and our Why and how we canwork together.
ExxonMobil in Singapore
ExxonMobil is one of Singapore’s largest foreign manufacturing investors with over S$25 billion in fixed asset investments.
We have manufacturing facilities that include an integrated world-scale refining and petrochemical complex in Jurong and Jurong Island, a network of service stations under the Esso brand, operate a lubricant plant and are a supplier of cylinder cooking gas. ExxonMobil provides customers and commercial markets in the region with ground transportation, industrial, aviation and marine fuels, lubricants, petrochemicals and liquefied natural gas (LNG).
As Singapore serves as the AP hub for some of our businesses, we employ about 3,500 people across positions in operations, projects, commercial, corporate support functions and others.
ExxonMobil also contributes to community programs in Singapore that support the arts, education, health and the environment.
For more information, visit www.exxonmobil.com.sg or follow ExxonMobil Singapore on LinkedIn and Instagram.
What you will do
- Serve as primary contact for resolution of Marine issues to create a seamless end-to-end supply chain experience for customers, providing timely response to queries, feedback and complaints.
- Ensure compliance with ExxonMobil corporate policies, industry standards, and government regulations.
- Ensure flawless operations in scheduling & dispatch of vessels, meeting corporate marine safety requirements.
- Provide marine coverage flexibility to avert production curtailment and customer stock-out.
- Manage the operations and scheduling activity of ExxonMobil cargoes and third party cargoes on behalf of ExxonMobil, take proactive steps for alternate coverage, as appropriate.
- Manage scheduling of vessels secured by ExxonMobil under existing or new contracts (Term Charter, Spot Charter, Contract of Affreightment, Charter Order, MTA, etc.)
- Work with third party vessel owner companies, ExxonMobil sites, refining optimizers, traders and commercial schedulers to effectively satisfy value chain requirements.
- Generate scheduling orders (Nominations) using trade signals from Traders and Refining Optimizers.
- Consolidate & coordinate vessel requirements from various affiliated business units in the AP region to develop coverage plan.
- Optimize voyages, cargo sizes, co-loads, port rotations to maximize general interest benefits.
- Ensure vessels (and load and discharge terminals) are properly vetted through internal vetting system prior to loading; act as liaison with SRM Vetting on equipment approvals and facilitate closure of gaps, if needed.
- Arrange and optimize supply and delivery of bunkers for time-chartered vessels.
- Primary contact for marine incident notification.
- Primary contact for the issuance of voyage instructions to Vessel Owners.
- Schedule KPI reviews with Vessel Owners to monitor contract performance.
- Maintain proper documentation for all voyage charter party fixtures.
- Maintain updated and accurate information in relevant voyage accounting systems to ensure freight and other voyage related charges are processed and paid in a timely manner.
- Work with the manufacturing sites/operations to support crude coverage, coordinate long-range planning and refinery turnarounds to ensure adequate equipment coverage and signal accuracy.
- Work closely with the Demurrage Claims organization to maximize value to ExxonMobil.
- Champion supply planning best practices and support continuous planning and scheduling in supply planning and collaboration processes.
Skills and Qualifications
- A recent graduate with a good Honors Degree in Maritime Studies, International Trading, Engineering, Business or a related field from a recognized University
- Relevant internships in Maritime industry, Supply Chain or a related field
- An effective team player with strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Able and willing to work after hours, outside of office hours to resolve operational matters
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail; process documentation
An ExxonMobil career is one designed to last and we provide job rotations throughout your career with us. Our commitment to you runs deep: our employees grow personally and professionally, with benefits built on our core categories of health, security, finance, and life.
Currently our employees benefits include: Long Term Savings Allowance, dental reimbursement, annual health checkups and Home Ownership Assistance Plan amongst others and these are updated from time to time.
Stay connected with us:
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunity in conformance with all applicable laws and regulations to individuals who are qualified to perform job requirements. The Company administers its personnel policies, programs, and practices in a non-discriminatory manner in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, work assignment, promotion, transfer, termination, wage and salary administration, and selection for training.
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, and you can find out more about our hiring process here.
We thank you for your interest in ExxonMobil.
Nothing herein is intended to override the corporate separateness of local entities. Working relationships discussed herein do not necessarily represent a reporting connection, but may reflect a functional guidance, stewardship, or service relationship.
Exxon Mobil Corporation has numerous affiliates, many with names that include ExxonMobil, Exxon, Esso and Mobil. For convenience and simplicity, those terms and terms like corporation, company, our, we and its are sometimes used as abbreviated references to specific affiliates or affiliate groups. Abbreviated references describing global or regional operational organizations and global or regional business lines are also sometimes used for convenience and simplicity. Similarly, ExxonMobil has business relationships with thousands of customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like venture, joint venture, partnership, co-venturer, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.