At ExxonMobil, our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, we are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by the pride in what we do and what we stand for.
The success of our Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses is the result of the talent, curiosity and drive of our people. They bring solutions every day to optimize our strategy in energy, chemicals, lubricants and lower-emissions technologies.
We invite you to bring your ideas to ExxonMobil to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs. Learn more about our What and our Why and how we canwork together.
ExxonMobil’s affiliates in India
ExxonMobil’s affiliates have offices in India in Bengaluru, Mumbai and the National Capital Region.
ExxonMobil’s affiliates in India supporting the Product Solutions business engage in the marketing, sales and distribution of performance as well as specialty products across chemicals and lubricants businesses. The India planning teams are also embedded with global business units for business planning and analytics.
ExxonMobil’s LNG affiliate in India supporting the upstream business provides consultant services for other ExxonMobil upstream affiliates and conducts LNG market-development activities.
The Global Business Center - Technology Center provides a range of technical and business support services for ExxonMobil’s operations around the globe.
ExxonMobil strives to make a positive contribution to the communities where we operate and its affiliates support a range of education, health and community-building programs in India. Read more about our Corporate Responsibility Framework.
To know more about ExxonMobil in India, visit ExxonMobil India and the Energy Factor India.
What role you will play in our team
Reliability Engineer at Bangalore Technical Center (BTC) will provide Reliability support to ExxonMobil upstream, midstream and downstream assets across the globe
What you will do
• Knowledgeable and hands on practice in performing the below activities:
• Criticality Assessment
• Equipment Strategy development – Fleet and RCM(Reliability Centered Maintenance) based
• Data analysis techniques that can include:
• Reliability modeling and prediction
• Fault Tree Analysis
• Weibull Tree Analysis
• Root-Cause failure Analysis
• Single Point of failure studies
• LCCA (Life Cycle Cost Analysis)
• Unplanned Volume Loss Analysis
• RAM(Reliability Availability and Maintainability) Analysis
• Reliability Analytics
• PMO(PM Optimization)
• Work with Project Reliability or Engineering to ensure the reliability and maintainability of new and modified installations.
• Guide efforts to ensure reliability and maintainability of equipment, processes, utilities, facilities, controls, and safety or security systems.
• Professionally and systematically define, design, develop, monitor and refines an annual maintenance plan
• Experience in value-added preventive maintenance tasks
• Effective utilization of predictive and other non-destructive testing methodologies designed to identify and isolate inherent reliability problems.
• Provide input to a Risk Management Plan that will anticipate reliability-related and non-reliability-related risks that could adversely impact plant operation.
• Develop engineering solutions to repetitive failures and all other problems that adversely affect plant operations. These problems include capacity, quality, cost or regulatory compliance issues
• Works with site team to perform analyses of assets including:
• Asset Utilization
• Overall Equipment Effectiveness
• Remaining useful life
• Other parameters that define operating condition, reliability and costs of assets
• Provide technical support to production, maintenance management and technical personnel
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Instrumentation Engineering from recognized university with minimum GPA 6.0 and above
- Minimum 5 yearsof experience in Reliability.
- Knowledge of engineering concepts such as Reliability centered maintenance, lifecycle asset management, risk management, criticality assessment, equipment strategies, RCFA (Root-Cause failure Analysis) Bad Actor identifications, Single Point of failure studies, Life cycle cost analysis (LCCA)
- CMRP (Certified Maintenance Reliability Professional) Certification
- Experience in Oil and Gas field
- Conducted RCM(Reliability Centered Maintenance) for any complex system
- Should have done criticality analysis for equipment
- Demonstrated knowledge of statistical, mathematical and engineering concepts
- Experience using statistical and probability methods and tool
Preferred Qualifications/ Experience
- Problem-solving skill
- Critical thinking Skill
- Analytics Skill
- Logical thinking
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin or disability status.
Business solicitation and recruiting scams
ExxonMobil does not use recruiting or placement agencies that charge candidates an advance fee of any kind (e.g., placement fees, immigration processing fees, etc.). Follow the LINK to understand more about recruitment scams in the name of ExxonMobil.
Nothing herein is intended to override the corporate separateness of local entities. Working relationships discussed herein do not necessarily represent a reporting connection, but may reflect a functional guidance, stewardship, or service relationship.
Exxon Mobil Corporation has numerous affiliates, many with names that include ExxonMobil, Exxon, Esso and Mobil. For convenience and simplicity, those terms and terms like corporation, company, our, we and its are sometimes used as abbreviated references to specific affiliates or affiliate groups. Abbreviated references describing global or regional operational organizations and global or regional business lines are also sometimes used for convenience and simplicity. Similarly, ExxonMobil has business relationships with thousands of customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like venture, joint venture, partnership, co-venturer, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.