The Data Integration Specialist expression of interest (EOI) job is used to fill high-volume roles or frequently hired positions to be used for future openings. By filling out an EOI job application you are joining our Talent Community, where you have the opportunity to be matched with openings that are the right fit for you.
ConocoPhillips is a leading oil and gas company, based in Houston, TX, and is hiring Data Integration Specialists for contract positions. The Data Integration Specialist supports data integration across the ConocoPhillips global enterprise.Key Accountabilities
Required And Preferred Skills And Experience
- Supports data integration across the ConocoPhillips global enterprise.
- Manages the transformation, delivery, and exchange of data between both internal and external business systems across all business units.
- Provides daily operational production support and 24x7 callout support on a rotating basis.
- Architects solutions in support of business-critical operational and back-end processes such as well operations, financial closing, and enterprise data warehouse.
- Works with team members to provide system support, documentation, and knowledge sharing of best practices.
ConocoPhillips contract opportunities are for project-based or other short-term engagements that require specialized skills. Successful candidates for contract opportunities will not be considered employees of ConocoPhillips or any of its subsidiaries nor will candidates be eligible for employment benefits. Candidates looking for regular full-time employment opportunities should begin their search here: https://careers.conocophillips.com/
- Must have experience with implementation and support of Informatica 9.5 or higher.
- Must have hands-on experience integrating with Teradata.
- Must have experience building both traditional ETL scenarios in Informatica as well as non-traditional Integration scenarios.
- Must have the ability to architect complex integration scenarios using Informatica.
- Must have the ability to architect and develop data warehousing solutions.