Early Career: ASPIRE Sales & Commercial
Do you enjoy networking with a wide range of people?
Join our Sales and Commercial team
The Sales and Commercial ASPIRE program offers accelerated experiences in sales, commercial operations, pricing, sales operations, deal enablement, marketing, and much more. Learn about our customers and our industrial and gas technology industries while making valuable contributions to the organization.Would you like to learn about customer engagement?
Take your career to the next level
The Baker Hughes ASPIRE Program in Sales and Commercial inspires and guides recent college graduates through career-shaping rotational experiences. You will be networking and working with colleagues across the world to solve critical business & customer challenges. Learning about sales performance, customer-engagement, building relationships, evaluating risk, negotiation strategies, and business financial acumen, you will take your career to the next step!
As part of this program, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Working on various sales or commercial deliverables, from customer-facing sales roles to commercial enablement tools and data analytics.
- Completing all formal training requirements while receiving coaching and mentoring for ongoing development opportunities.
- Networking globally and cross-functionally, leading program initiatives or projects with peers and interacting with global business leaders.
- Solving critical business challenges through cross-functional, mission-based teams.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's or Master's degree from an accredited university, preferably in Engineering, Economics, Business or Marketing
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 (or equivalent)
- Be fluent in English (written and verbal) and exhibit effective communication skills
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills, the ability to build relationships, network across all levels, and manage virtual team engagement
- Geographically mobile during the full two years (locations vary)
- Show a strong aptitude for and an innovative approach to sales, commercial and marketing techniques.
- Be enthusiastic about working in a challenging, fast-paced environment, with a customer-centric approach
- Be legally entitled to work within the country in which you are applying without company sponsorship or time restrictions
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
- Talk to us about your desired flexible working options when you apply
Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse, ambitious, and collaborative. Were on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering, data, and science.The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionised energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we must push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Generous annual leave and money to spend on wellbeing activities
- Life assurance and income protection
- Private medical cover
- A defined contributory savings plan
- Additional elected benefits.
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.R102282