Do you enjoy working with cutting-edge technology solutions?
Would creating future energy products excite you?
Join our Digital Solutions Team
As a Digital Solutions business, we provide intelligent, connected hardware technologies to sense, control, and inspect assets across many industries. Customers are provided with peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve operations. Our team has a collaborative sales mind-set, a technical understanding of our products, providing highly customisable solutions.Partner with the best
As a System Engineer, you will focus on complex product design, intellectual property development, problem solving, risk reduction, system verification planning/testing and documentation for X-ray inspection equipment in Electronic industry. Responsible for system design for new products to support China overall RAD business growth.
As a System Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Developing new product designs, integrate subsystems, troubleshoot errors, evaluate prototypes and verify feasibility for X-ray inspection products in China.
- Being responsible for all phases of product development including concept, design, feasibility, development, V&V, supplier interfaces, manufacturing introduction and service support.
- Leading technical scope definition, user experience (UX), system architecture, intellectual property development, risk retirement & feasibility prove-out, quality & reliability goals, system design & requirements, requirements traceability & design review process, adherence to design controls, compliance process & program documentation, system verification & validation.
- Identifying and implement new methods/policies, and deliver solutions that present clear improvements on current practice.
- Applying creativity to resolve problems and develop solutions when presented with conflicting requirements, business demands and technical risks/issues.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have good education background in Optical or CT/X-Ray related majors
- Have good oral and written English communications skills
- Have knowledgeable with ISO, FDA and other regulatory standards and requirements.
- Have experience with design for usability and electrical safety compliance.
- Have knowledge in statistical analysis, DOE, root cause analysis, risk management, and FMEA.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.R102462