Total Number of Openings
Provides administrative or office support to nonexecutive employees, departments or functions.
Lead Compliance efforts in CCCC
- Guides and coordinates CCCC efforts to ensure full compliance with the requirements of the Corporation’s/Global Downstream compliance program including Internal Controls, and Conflicts of Interest, etc.
- Enable and drive ethical business conduct through the effective implementation of the Integrity & Compliance program, to comply with both CVX internal requirements and local governments laws and regulations.
- Coordinate with other China Compliance resources to establish an effective working network to regularly discuss compliance issues and share lessons / techniques learned for adoption throughout the AP region.
- Cascade corporate and regional expectations and requirements and coordinate related implementation and training efforts.
- Enhance education to all departments in the plant on roles & responsibilities, rules & guidance; share best compliance practice with team.
- Provide any other assistance required by plant on matters pertaining to Compliance, Policy and Internal Control matters. e.g. setup of suppliers’ engagement records.
Coordinate Government Liaison
- Ongoing communicate and interact with government organization and key associations which are relevant to plant’s operations.
- Establish and maintain transparent and consistent communication, as well as constructive working relationships with various government agencies.
- Coordinate the responses to government agencies’ requests for information with various stakeholders and act as interface between government and plant (except Customs which will be handled by logistics team).
- Attend seminar/event organized by major government and key association etc. on behalf of plant, and be main coordinator for meetings, chamber activities. Invite plant management staff to attend if necessary.
- Collect relevant information from various contacts from government agencies and trade associations that have potential impact on plant’s operations. Conduct preliminary analyze, and clarify if necessary, of the information and cascade the information to management team for action and responses.
- Support plant communication materials in production, video, posters, directory, etc. Coordinate review by legal if necessary.
Manage Administrative activities to support plant operations for a standalone facility
- Direct and manage all facility management, utilities services and activities necessary for plant operations. Work on additional service needs per Business plan growth, review current service level and control the expenses.
- Manage all facility services including, but not limited to: canteen operations, shuttle bus services, business car scheduling, utility services, drinking water supply, and beverage supply, cleaning service, stationery supply etc. and provide other administrative supports to the efficiency running of the plant.
- Coordinate with Procurement team in vendor sourcing, scope of work definition, performance expectations and involve in contracting processes for all administrative and utilities services/materials.
- Monitor the performance of the vendors and collect feedback from clients through surveys or focus groups, and to push for enhanced services. Strive for opportunities to provide better services and cost reductions.
- Coordinate with OE & Maintenance functions for projects and activities related to utilities and services to ensure they comply with OE/HES requirements. e,g include Shuttle Bus services
- Organize site specific data collection, maintenance, and analysis to facilitate potential process improvements.
- Coordinate with regional CBRES and office services groups in other China office in providing standardized facilities management services.
- Manage Onguard system for both visitor/staff access control (use of SMART card) and ensure system and equipment are operated effectively.
- Train subordinates and evaluate their performance as they participate in growth of the organization.
- Accountable for preparing and executing operating budget, capital expenditure budget and work with plant management team in business planning processes. Monitor monthly expense and analyze variance between target and actual.
- Accountable for site master plan which ensures asset value retention and is responsive to customer requirements.
- Responsible for planning and organizing various meetings, banquets and events related to employee benefits.
- Manage the logistics service for visitors, including issuing invitation letter, arranging transportation and accommodation, etc.
- Execute change management plans by application of standard tools and process to improve organizational effectiveness
- Responsible and overall coordinate for handover documents based on the checklist from project team
- Manage all Document for ONBP long term operation
- Manage the whole ISO 9001/14001 documents, co-ordinate with all departments to make sure all files are up to date
- Responsible for plant’s document collection and filing management
- Centralized and unified manage plant’s document, make the integrity and safety
- Responsible for distribution and filing of internal and external documents
- Develop and implement training programs using adult learning theory, standardized lesson plans, instructional objectives, pre-& post tests and on the job application for generic and soft skills
- Works with in-house trainers to ensure basic skills training follows training standards, effectively meets customer needs and makes effective use of technology and are effectively applied on the job
- Facilitates training programs as per ONBP requirement with fit for purpose approach
- Monitor metrics and milestones to evaluate the effectiveness of L&D programs at ONBP
- Other responsibilities as defined and assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor's Degree or above.
- Able to communicate effectively internally and externally.
- Great Interpersonal and coordination skills.
- Able to identify problems and provide solutions to solve the problems.
- Over three years’ experience of administrative job or related work.
- Positive working attitude and high accountability.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Excellent communication skill in both oral & written English.
- Familiar with the ERP system and rich experience on the office tools, such as Microsoft, BlueBean, Auto CAD etc.
- Able to work in a cross-functional environment organization
- Must be a strong team player with a firm, personal commitment toward the business and its customers.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.