Imagine a future where you provide security and resiliency by identifying and managing security requirements being regulatory risk for the organisation
Join us in this role where you’ll have the responsibility for driving the development and operations of policies, standards, our global ISMS, and associated governance framework with the purpose of managing the security foundation and baselines for our organisation.Welcome to Corporate Information Security
You’ll be part of our Policies & Standards Centre of Excellence where you, together with your colleagues, will focus on implementation, roll-out, tools, and training for the organisation to enable effective use and uptake of the ISMS. You’ll report directly to the Head of Policies & Standards and will collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders. As a team, we’re involved in building a sustainable green energy company, with diverse culture around the globe, whilst ensuring great cohesion and collaboration.You’ll play an important role in:
To succeed in the role, you:
- managing the implementation and maintenance of a unified security conformance process framework
- assessing if legislation, guidelines, and internal policies have been met through evaluation of security established
- managing parts of the ISMS and being recognised as a trustful compliance professional
- managing communicating and reporting to a variety of stakeholders across the organisation
- collaborating with the teams in the Corporate Information Security and advising and supporting the organisation with its responsibilities.
- possess a deep understanding of security and control frameworks, such as ISO 2700x, IEC 62443, NIST 800-53, etc.
- possess a deep understanding of relevant legislations and guidelines related to information and operational technologies
- are experienced working effectively as a member of a cross-functional team and building collaborative relationships
- have experience from the energy sector
- demonstrate a business-level in English with strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
Maybe you’ve read the above and can see you have some transferable skills, even though they don’t quite match all the points. If you think you can bring something to the team, we still encourage you to apply.Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 November 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Partner, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.