Would you like to learn from the best technical minds?
Do you enjoy taking on finance projects?
Take your career to the next level
The Early Career Traineeship is designed for fresh graduates where Baker Hughes will train fresh talent who meet the required criteria to perform their traineeship in a specific business. The traineeship duration is 6 months and will develop your technical knowledge and soft skills and provide on the job learning and exposure.
As part of our Early Career Traineeship, you will be involved in:
Our traineeship duration is 6 months will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology. Our internship will develop your technical knowledge and soft skills and provide on the job learning and exposure.
- Validating the existing cycle time, assessing Standard work combination sheets
- Developing process flow for manufacturing processes
- Routing standardization among global factories
- Optimizing part/product quality verification parameters
- Design and setup Assembly and testing line for new Products
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this traineeship you will:
- Have recently graduated with a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in India
- Graduated from your bachelors’ degree within the last 12 months.
- Have achieved a cumulative GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and have effective communication skills
- Be inquisitive and present a thirst for knowledge
- Be legally entitled to work within the country in which you are applying, without sponsorship or time restrictions.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. During this traineeship, we can offer some flexible working patterns. Talk to us about your desired flexible working options when you apply.
Working with us
Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse, ambitious and collaborative. Were on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering, data and science.
The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.