At ExxonMobil, our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, we are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by the pride in what we do and what we stand for.
The success of our Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses is the result of the talent, curiosity and drive of our people. They bring solutions every day to optimize our strategy in energy, chemicals, lubricants and lower-emissions technologies.
We invite you to bring your ideas to ExxonMobil to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs. Learn more about our What and our Why and how we canwork together.
ExxonMobil in Singapore
ExxonMobil is one of Singapore’s largest foreign manufacturing investors with over S$25 billion in fixed asset investments.
We have manufacturing facilities that include an integrated world-scale refining and petrochemical complex in Jurong and Jurong Island, a network of service stations under the Esso brand, operate a lubricant plant and are a supplier of cylinder cooking gas. ExxonMobil provides customers and commercial markets in the region with ground transportation, industrial, aviation and marine fuels, lubricants, petrochemicals and liquefied natural gas (LNG).
As Singapore serves as the AP hub for some of our businesses, we employ about 3,500 people across positions in operations, projects, commercial, corporate support functions and others.
ExxonMobil also contributes to community programs in Singapore that support the arts, education, health and the environment.
For more information, visit www.exxonmobil.com.sg or follow ExxonMobil Singapore on LinkedIn and Instagram.
This program offers a unique opportunity where we will develop you for a long-term career in our Global Projects Organization. You will start your first 2 years in an engineering role with our Engineering Services Division to gain a deep understanding of our manufacturing processes before moving into the Global Projects Organisation where you will leverage your manufacturing experience and grow your career.
- Begin your journey in a hands-on manufacturing role, where you will learn the intricacies of our manufacturing processes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify areas for process optimization, efficiency improvements, and cost reduction initiatives.
- Contribute to the successful implementation of various engineering projects, from concept development to execution, ensuring adherence to project timelines and quality standards.
- Analyze data, conduct root cause analyses, and propose innovative solutions to enhance overall productivity and product quality.
Qualifications and Skills
- Role is open to fresh graduates
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Aerospace, Material Engineering, Civil Engineering).
- You must be willing to work at our manufacturing sites located in Pioneer or Jurong Island
- Previous experience or internship in a manufacturing environment is highly desirable.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to apply engineering principles to practical situations.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- A proactive mindset with a continuous improvement focus, constantly seeking ways to optimize processes and drive efficiency.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, while managing multiple priorities.
- Join our team and take the first step towards an exciting and fulfilling career in Global Projects (roles in Project Execution targeted). Be part of our Development Program and unlock your potential while making a tangible impact on our manufacturing operations.
- Be part of our global workforce will provide you opportunities to work on world class projects around the globe.
- Must be geographically mobile in the middle to long term – domestic and expatriate locations, including some hard to staff locations (example:
Papua New Guinea, Carlsbad, Midland, Labarge (WY), Beaumont, China, Guyana, West Africa, Mozambique, Qatar)
An ExxonMobil career is one designed to last and we provide job rotations throughout your career with us. Our commitment to you runs deep: our employees grow personally and professionally, with benefits built on our core categories of health, security, finance, and life.
Currently our employees benefits include: Long Term Savings Allowance, dental reimbursement, annual health checkups and Home Ownership Assistance Plan amongst others and these are updated from time to time.
Stay connected with us:
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunity in conformance with all applicable laws and regulations to individuals who are qualified to perform job requirements. The Company administers its personnel policies, programs, and practices in a non-discriminatory manner in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, work assignment, promotion, transfer, termination, wage and salary administration, and selection for training.
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, and you can find out more about our hiring process here.
We thank you for your interest in ExxonMobil.
Nothing herein is intended to override the corporate separateness of local entities. Working relationships discussed herein do not necessarily represent a reporting connection, but may reflect a functional guidance, stewardship, or service relationship.
Exxon Mobil Corporation has numerous affiliates, many with names that include ExxonMobil, Exxon, Esso and Mobil. For convenience and simplicity, those terms and terms like corporation, company, our, we and its are sometimes used as abbreviated references to specific affiliates or affiliate groups. Abbreviated references describing global or regional operational organizations and global or regional business lines are also sometimes used for convenience and simplicity. Similarly, ExxonMobil has business relationships with thousands of customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like venture, joint venture, partnership, co-venturer, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.