Are you a results-driven individual with a passion for driving growth within the downstream chemicals sector?
Do you have impressive skills in sales and strengthening stakeholder relationships across Downstream Chemicals ecosystem in Brazil?
Join our forward-thinking Downstream Team
Baker Hughes downstream chemicals is a key supplier to the refining and petrochemical industry worldwide.
Play a pivotal and strategic role in our market direction.
As a Growth Leader you will drive growth within our key customers in downstream Latin-American, while expanding our market share in the downstream chemicals sector. You will possess a strong background in downstream chemicals, both from a commercial and technical standpoint, with a proven track record of building and maintaining relationships with customers and businesses in this industry.
As the Growth Leader you will also be responsible for:
- Developing and executing strategies to drive growth within key accounts, strong focus in Brazil Downstream business, while targeting other potential customers in the downstream chemicals sector in LATAM.
- Identifying opportunities to penetrate the market where Baker Hughes currently has a limited share and develop strategies to increase our market presence.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop and implement tailored solutions that meet the specific needs of our customers.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key decision-makers within the targeted customer base.
- Monitoring market trends and competitor activities to identify potential risks and opportunities for growth.
- Providing regular updates on account performance, market trends, and growth opportunities to senior management.
Fuel your passion.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Have a bachelor’ degree (Chemical Engineering preferred)
- Fluent English and Portuguese, Spanish is a plus
- Considerable experience in the downstream chemicals industry in Brazil, with a demonstrated understanding of both the commercial and technical aspects.
- A proven track record of successfully managing and growing major key accounts.
- A strong network and existing relationships with key decision-makers within the targeted customer base.
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively across functions and geographies.
- A Proactive and self-motivated approach to problem-solving and driving growth.
- Expert commercial acumen and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex information to both internal and external stakeholders.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns in line with local policy.
Monday to Friday with exceptions to work out of week days.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we must push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in more than 120 countries, we deliver better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we are committed to achieving zero net carbon emissions by 2050 and are always
looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a real difference at a company with global reach and exciting services and customers? Join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Baker Hughes Company prioritizes equal opportunity for all applicants. All our vacancies are also intended for people with disabilities. Hiring decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.