Early Careers Program: Supply Chain
Would you like to build supply chain foundations?
Do you want to accelerate your career?
Join our Supply Chain team
Our Supply Chain Early Career Program inspires and guides recent graduates through career-shaping experiences. Program graduates have the foundations to make innovative contributions to our future.
Take your career to the next level
Our Early Careers program produces leaders capable of meeting challenges facing Supply Chain and Health, Safety and Environment. This two-year program consists of rotational assignments in Supply Chain roles combined with formal classroom training. You will also undertake a cross-functional, mission-based project, allowing you to build leadership and functional skills.
As part of our Early Careers Program, you will be responsible for:
- Working on diverse assignments in manufacturing, sourcing and materials management, logistics, quality, and process improvement, HSE and services operations
- Participating in structured career development, receiving coaching, and mentoring and on-the job-learning to create opportunities for career acceleration
- Attending a significant supply-chain training curriculum, including certification in LEAN Six Sigma, APICS and Supply Chain processes
- Networking globally and cross-functionally, leading program initiatives or projects with peers and interacting with global business leaders
- Solving critical business challenges through cross-functional, mission-based teams
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain or equivalent from an accredited university
- Have a maximum three years’ work experience post-degree
- Have a GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0 or equivalent
- Be fluent in English (oral and written) and have effective communication skills
- Be geographically mobile (locations vary)
- Be legally entitled to work within the country in which you are applying without sponsorship or time restrictions
- Demonstrate experience and a passion for supply chain operations
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive. This role can have a shift based working pattern for some assignments.
- Occasionally remote working from home or another work location
Working with us
Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse, ambitious, and collaborative. Were on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering, data, and science.
The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we must push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Generous annual leave and money to spend on wellbeing activities
- Life assurance and income protection
- Private medical cover
- A defined contributory savings plan
- Additional elected benefits.
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.