At ExxonMobil, our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, we are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by the pride in what we do and what we stand for.
The success of our Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses is the result of the talent, curiosity and drive of our people. They bring solutions every day to optimize our strategy in energy, chemicals, lubricants and lower-emissions technologies.
We invite you to bring your ideas to ExxonMobil to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs. Learn more about our What and our Why and how we canwork together.
What you will do
• Responsible to implement Project Quality Plan in assigned scope of work
• Monitor construction activities and ensure compliance with approved processes and procedures
• Plan and coordinate inspection activities for discipline inspectors at site and reports to the Quality Manager of Quality Surveillance issues, status and metrics
• Implement the Construction Surveillance Program according to the approved Surveillance Plan
• Bachelor or Associate degree in Engineering or related field is preferred but not required
• Formal technical, quality assurance and auditor/assessor training is preferred
• Minimum of 15 years experience in Engineering, Construction, Commissioning or Start-up activities of various facilities in the Petrochemical / Oil and Gas Industry
• Minimum 15 years of experience associated with Construction Quality Management and coordination of Construction quality activities
• Worldwide experience with Contractors and Suppliers involved in production facilities projects
• Experience working in client role on major production facilities projects is preferred
• Extensive knowledge, skill and experience in construction activities
• Qualification / certification in auditing and in inspection disciplines is preferred
• Must be proficient in common PC software (MS Word, MS Excel, etc)
• Read, write and speak fluent English with strong management, leadership and communication skills
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or physical or mental disability.
Nothing herein is intended to override the corporate separateness of local entities. Working relationships discussed herein do not necessarily represent a reporting connection, but may reflect a functional guidance, stewardship, or service relationship.
Exxon Mobil Corporation has numerous affiliates, many with names that include ExxonMobil, Exxon, Esso and Mobil. For convenience and simplicity, those terms and terms like corporation, company, our, we and its are sometimes used as abbreviated references to specific affiliates or affiliate groups. Abbreviated references describing global or regional operational organizations and global or regional business lines are also sometimes used for convenience and simplicity. Similarly, ExxonMobil has business relationships with thousands of customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like venture, joint venture, partnership, co-venturer, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.