Would you like the opportunity to lead a dynamic team responsible for sales growth?
Do you enjoying being part of a successful team?
Join our cutting-edge team
Our Industrial and Energy Technology (IET) operates across 120 countries and serves the entire energy value-chain and industrial sector. We hold an extensive portfolio of rotating equipment, process flow, transmission technology and lifecycle services.
Partner with the best
As China Regional Channel Leader - you will be responsible for activities and processes that help the sales organization achieve business objectives. Leads the development of business plans for different products or product lines.
As China Regional Channel Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Enabling sales by partners; assist and educate partners on processes and procedures
- Handling products and systems requiring thorough technical knowledge and knowledge of the environment where the products and systems will be used
- Managing complex sales processes requiring involvement of many stakeholders both at the client side and internally
- Handling important clients for a product line. Handling country or Large Territory
- Cooperating with technical colleagues to answer customer requests, discuss local conditions
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have bachelor's degree and solid experience in Channel Sales Support.
- Have great sales and commercial skills.
- Have good technical knowledge and the ability to strategize, analyze and resolve problems.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal and leadership skills. Established project management skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead programs/ projects. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs
- Demonstrate fluent English level
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.