Location: Houston, TX or Dallas, TX
Mode of Work: Hybrid
Are you excited by challenges? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, international, and dynamic environment? Then now is the time to join Quorum Software, a rapidly growing company and industry leader in oil & gas transformation.
Quorum Software is the world's largest provider of digital technology focused solely on business workflows that empower the next evolution of energy. From emerging companies to supermajors, throughout every region of the globe, customers rely on Quorum's proven innovation and unmatched global expertise to streamline business operations and make data-driven decisions that optimize profitability and growth. Our industry-leading solutions are transforming energy companies across the entire value chain, helping visionary leaders evolve their organizations into modern energy companies.Overview
As a member of the Professional Services Team, the Product Expert is a strong functional role that will help implement innovative software solutions for energy companies across North America and around the world. The Product Expert will be responsible for providing advisory services/ subject matter expertise for customers as part of implementing proprietary software solutions to best fit customer needs. They will develop mastery of the Upstream Accounting products and provide integral guidance to our teams and customers on how best to utilize the software to solve complex business scenarios. The individual should have a strong desire for continuous learning and growth to provide a positive experience for ourl customers.Responsibilities
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise to customers as they implement our software
- Utilize industry and system best practice to provide solutions to complex business scenarios for our customers
- Take a leadership role in the design, configuration/development, and testing phases of software implementation, upgrade, and enhancement projects
- Serve as the primary Quorum representative for customers in order to gather business specifications and configure the software
- Manage multiple ongoing customer commitments and balance priorities across projects on independent schedules, working toward successful completion of project-level goals
- Demonstrate product expertise in customer conversations while representing Quorum positively
- Mentor junior team members towards mastery of functional skills and ownership of high-quality, timely work
- And other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology, engineering, business, or related discipline that has an analytical component
- 5+ years of related experience in software delivery and/or business consulting
- Experience working with customers and software users to gather business requirements and deploy efficient, high-quality solutions
- Experience mentoring junior colleagues, and managing end-to-end work deliverables
- Strong understanding of software development lifecycle and/or systems architecture
- Excellent problem-solving skills, analytical skills, desire for continuous learning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Experience working with Upstream Oil and Gas Software
- Demonstrated team leadership skills such as managing project schedules and fostering team collaboration
- Aspiration or work experience in the oil and gas industry
- Experience in management of software delivery efforts
- Interest to help grow and develop customer relationships through direct and meaningful interaction
- Willing to travel occasionally during the week to customer site (most work with customers is performed remotely from Quorum office or from home)
About Quorum Software
- Background Check: The successful candidate will need to successfully complete the following clearances: Criminal History Check, Education Verification, Employment Verification, Driver’s License Verification and passport/ID validation.
- Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with Quorum Software in the United States is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position. The successful candidate will be required to ensure they maintain and renew any visas or permits that grant employment eligibility where applicable.
Quorum Software connects people and information across the energy value chain. Twenty years ago, we built the first software for gas plant accountants. Pipeline operators came next, followed by land administrators, pumpers, and planners. Since 1998, Quorum has helped thousands of energy workers with business workflows that optimize profitability and growth. Our vision for the future connects the global energy ecosystem through cloud-first software, data standards, and integration. The trusted source of decision-ready data for 1,800+ companies, Quorum Software makes the essential connections that let us work better together in the connected energy workplace. For more information, visit quorumsoftware.com.Diversity Statement
: At Quorum, we are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. We want to be the place where a diverse pool of talented people join us, stay with us and do their best work. With a diverse team of employees, we grow and learn better together. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and our achievements. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other characteristics that make us unique. We have a DEI committee focused on Culture, Advocacy and Talent, have company-wide Unconscious Bias training and more.Quorum Business Solutions and Quorum Software are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a member of the Human Resources Department
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment and eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.