At ExxonMobil, our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, we are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by the pride in what we do and what we stand for.
The success of our Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses is the result of the talent, curiosity and drive of our people. They bring solutions every day to optimize our strategy in energy, chemicals, lubricants and lower-emissions technologies.
We invite you to bring your ideas to ExxonMobil to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs. Learn more about our What and our Why and how we canwork together.
Our Global Business Center (GBC) in Budapest was established in 2004. Our diverse and multinational workforce of ~2,000 fellow colleagues has been powering ExxonMobil’s global businesses ever since. We are proud to work in an inclusive, safe, and vibrant work environment and we are aiming to provide an exciting, long term career to all our employees. We develop together, we grow together. Proudly awarded as Responsible employer of the year and received an award for Diverse workplace and award for Ergonomic program.
WHAT ROLE YOU WILL PLAY IN OUR TEAM:
In the commercial career field we deploy commercial opportunities, build key relationships and shape our business strategies through insights & analysis. In Budapest, the commercial career field is represented by Product Solutions, Upstream and Environmental & Property Solutions.
The Sales Support Advisor works day to day with the Commercial and Retail fuels field sales account managers in specific geographies in the Europe Middle East and Africa markets enabling the execution of the business strategy. She/he will support Sales in maintaining relationships with existing customers and pursuing new market opportunities in order to grow a profitable business, enhancing sales effectiveness and delivering an outstanding customer experience. As a subject matter expert in key internal process areas she / he creates capacity for the sales account managers to sell more and focus on core field sales activities. It may include but is not limited to back-office sales support, contracting support, providing analytical and reporting capabilities, involvement in project management activities, driving continuous process improvements & simplifications, support in compliance and controls activities. The role will also enable understanding of and alignment on Sales priorities across different functional groups contributing to the sales process effectiveness (e.g. Marketing, Customer Services, Supply, Law, Tax,) and act as a conduit for these organizations into the sales teams. The Sales Support Advisor may also lead or participate in cross functional projects. These projects typically aim at improving sales excellence, customer experience, enhancing system capabilities or making sure compliance with laws and regulations.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support planning and execution of new deals with customers (negotiation preparation, contract development, systems set-up).
- Drive incident management, work with Customer Service and others to investigate root causes & resolve sensitive and/or structural customer issues.
- Ensure contract administration and maintenance, including tracking of execution of contractual terms and compliance.
- Deliver sales pipeline analytics, market & customer insights and stewardship reports up to Sales management level.
- Successfully deliver and implement projects.
- Coach and mentor junior team members.
- Oversee management of change activities, drives adoption and benefit capture for new processes and projects. Develop training and communication plans to support project/process implementation; coordinate and deliver related activities.
- Based on customer and user feedback, situation analysis, and data insights identifies opportunities to improve business performance, and ensures that a continuous learning cycle is in place.
- Assist Sales management with material, data and market intelligence to make informed business decisions.
- Organize meetings and customer events as required.
ABOUT YOU: SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree.
- Eagerness and curiosity to build deep understanding of the end-to-end fuels industry in the markets supported, seizing every opportunity to absorb information and knowledge from sales and other colleagues.
- Project management skills is an advantage.
- Effective in working and collaboration with others and working in teams (particularly with remote / cross-cultural colleagues).
- Strong sense of ownership, initiative and accountability.
- Excellent organization and time management skills; able to handle stress and high workload in a dynamic environment under time pressure and changing priorities.
- Highly driven by creating business value and demonstrating a bias for action.
- Good analytical skills, and high attention to data, capable of turning insights into an action.
- Strong controls and safety awareness and mindset.
- Computer savvy, able to work with multiple platforms, interest in technology solutions and digitalization.
- Full professional proficiency in English (C1) and working professional proficiency in Norwegian (B2).
An ExxonMobil career is one designed to last. Our commitment to you runs deep: our employees grow personally and professionally, with benefits built on our core categories of health, security, finance, and life. ExxonMobil Hungary offers a variety of benefits to support and protect your health and financial wellbeing.
From Day 1:
- Premium+: Annual bonus to recognize active service with ExxonMobil on top of your competitive pay
- Private Health insurance and Employee assistance Program
- Life insurance
- Opportunities to enhance communication and language skills, job specific and broader trainings, mentoring, self-development opportunities, tuition assistance program supporting studies with business relevance
- Wellness programs with a wide range of activities including ergo breaks, ergonomics support, office yoga, massage and much more!
With Continued employment:
- Voluntary Pension Fund (after 3 months of employment)
- Cafeteria (after 3 months of employment)
- Service Awards (at key service anniversary milestones)
Please note benefits may be changed from time to time without notice, subject to applicable law.
Stay connected with us
Learn more at our website
Follow us on LinkedIN and Instagram
Like us on Facebook
Subscribe our channel at YouTube
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or physical or mental disability.
Nothing herein is intended to override the corporate separateness of local entities. Working relationships discussed herein do not necessarily represent a reporting connection, but may reflect a functional guidance, stewardship, or service relationship.
Exxon Mobil Corporation has numerous affiliates, many with names that include ExxonMobil, Exxon, Esso and Mobil. For convenience and simplicity, those terms and terms like corporation, company, our, we and its are sometimes used as abbreviated references to specific affiliates or affiliate groups. Abbreviated references describing global or regional operational organizations and global or regional business lines are also sometimes used for convenience and simplicity. Similarly, ExxonMobil has business relationships with thousands of customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like venture, joint venture, partnership, co-venturer, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.